Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is in for such a wake up call when this baby comes ......she's pregnant you know!! Reminds me a little bit of when I was pregnant albeit not as bad. I was buying everything I thought I needed(although not until after my anomaly scan at 20 weeks) and not half as much as she has. I know now you only need a car seat, nappies and a few baby grows and vests. Shes not actually preparing to give birth.....like I didn't. And its going to hit her like a bus. The baby doesn't just fall out with a sneeze. God love her but she's in for such a wake up call......I can see her struggling so bad as she focusing too much on the apparent picture perfect insta mums😳😳 and that's not how it rolls for most 🤪
Nobody ever prepares you for the first few days+ after birth do they? I tore in two places and lost so much blood, then I was walking like John Wayne for the next six weeks, all that on top of actually trying to look after a human when you don’t know what you’re doing was not easy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else reckon she’ll jump back on the SW bandwagon after the baby? Or maybe CC? Her eating is out of control she just said she’s gonna demolish the orange smarties bar in a minute yet she’s already had 2 cinnamon swirls today!

Anyone else reckon she’ll jump back on the SW bandwagon after the baby? Or maybe CC? Her eating is out of control she just said she’s gonna demolish the orange smarties bar in a minute yet she’s already had 2 cinnamon swirls today!
for sure!!! Honestly I feel sorry for her, after having her baby she's going to realise just how unhealthy she's been and that will transpire as wanting to lose all the weight.
She is so out of control, I feel so bad for her.

Reactions: 1
Yes I do - I think she’s gonna gain a huge amount or weight!

Reactions: 2
She’s actually bonkers. She’s going to use the pram without the baby in, wot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Turnt.....the sound off. Turnt....really. Thank god home schooling will be a thing of the past (hopefully🤪) by the time her son will be going to school, God love him otherwise!!!! Charlie at times must think wtf is this one saying!!!

263B535B-150E-45E3-8B9D-77B46DDBE380.png

What’s with the bleeping face!
I know you read here Char so for reference turnt is not a bleeping word, it’s turned and also it’s off not of. If you’re doing it on purpose please stop because you’re just making yourself look even more stupid than you already do. And if you really don’t know then please buy a dictionary and educate yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have zero personality or much going on in her life, if she has to spend her days winding up her trolls with spellings 🥴

Reactions: 7
View attachment 486501
What’s with the bleeping face!
I know you read here Char so for reference turnt is not a bleeping word, it’s turned and also it’s off not of. If you’re doing it on purpose please stop because you’re just making yourself look even more stupid than you already do. And if you really don’t know then please buy a dictionary and educate yourself.
I didn't even notice turnt on her stories until I looked on here. Why would you post a story about eating carrots?!

• Haha
She has def been reading her thread on here! Funny how someone only a few days ago mentioned that she's not prepared with the practical things then bam up goes a post about prams! Hi Char 👋

I don't know what to do about Char. I normally unfollow people when they get pregnant because I am really not interested and find it all really dull. But I kept Char because I like the banter on this thread.

But really, I'm about at my limit now with the pregnancy stuff. It's the only thing she posts about and therefore the only thing we can post about. 🙈

Reactions: 6
Just seen one of her instabesties had put up a post tonight announcing her own unfortunate miscarriage 😢 really hope she gives the pregnancy spam drivel a rest for a bit to show some compassion to the poor girl

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.