Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C90151D8-F7CB-432E-9DEC-2340AD7A3FA7.jpeg

Is that a cheese scone?!? Who the duck has cheese scone with a cooked breakfast? And she’s got the scabby end of the tomato 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
All this stuff about “can’t eat, can’t stomach it. No appetite after 2pm or whatever.” Then constantly posting pics of sugar filled coffees, snacks, massive platefuls of food, McDonald’s, cakes, cookies, the list goes on. Seriously weird. The stories/posts are either food related or bump.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210607-205449_Instagram.jpg
fave screenshot from her Croatia highlights & yet another load of crap. How much cake/sweet stuff do we see her go through daily! She needs to keep up with bile she spouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a load of bollocks, eats bleeping cookies/cakes/biscuits and drinks sugary coffee like they're going out of fashion! She really is a moron.

Thread suggestion "7 weeks to go, bumps still on show but where oh where did Char's appetite go?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean really we should have known she was a liar when she basically said she was dropping SW because it made her unhealthy. the whole time she was with SW she made out it was great and she could eat what she posted, then later basically was like "I didn't eat a thing". I get that's also disordered eating, but it's also a massive lie to everyone. Since then it's just been the weirdest concoction of lies. "I've never held a baby" "I don't each much" Bish is truly delusional.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 624412fave screenshot from her Croatia highlights & yet another load of crap. How much cake/sweet stuff do we see her go through daily! She needs to keep up with bile she spouts.
Why do I feel this is a passive aggressive dig at Charlie?? Char hun you might not have a sweet tooth but you sure have a tooth for every other bleeping food

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All she does is dig at Charlie - has she ever said anything nice about him and all he does so she can lol about being a hypocrite. walk the dog 7 times a day and order McDonald's

Reactions: 3
That’s the erm cupboard... wow, thanks for that Char because I’ve never been in a kitchen before and I was baffled by what those things on the wall were 🙄 oh and it’s a window sill not a window board you thick twit.

• Haha
How is she not getting bored of taking the same gut pick time & time again, she's literally looked the same and been saying the final countdown is on for like 2 months now, so repetitive and dull! She's bleeping obsessed with being up the duff!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.