Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s definitely got 3 jobs so he doesn’t have to spend time with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched an episode of Brooklyn 99 earlier and they told Amy she couldn't enter a competition because she was pregnant. It reminded me of the Howden's car park drama with Charlotte 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is char char finally giving it a bit of a rest with the pregnancy spam. If she makes it through the weekend as well HUGE congrats to her

• Haha
Is it just me or is char char finally giving it a bit of a rest with the pregnancy spam. If she makes it through the weekend as well HUGE congrats to her
Oh she will be back soon with a 'ive had soooo many DMs asking me if I'm ok'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Waiting for her to call the stretch marks “tiger stripes” or something she’s earned/ gained/ deserved but it’s all worth it for baby boy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so inconsistent… ‘today’s garden set up’ (also filmed inside lol), post saying ‘today I made’ and then ‘the finished cakes which we enjoyed in the garden last weekend’… she’s such a tit instawanker

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.