Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The earth side comments are dumb for many reasons, mostly because he's not NOT on the earth while he's in her gut! So it's literally the most nonsensical thing to say....its as if she thinks he's flying around in space

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The earth side comments are dumb for many reasons, mostly because he's not NOT on the earth while he's in her gut! So it's literally the most nonsensical thing to say....its as if she thinks he's flying around in space
It’s not the stork who’s going to deliver him it’s the aliens 😂😂

27BC37BC-D9E4-4D0B-B7F9-0A9F7A763982.png

This doesn’t even make sense! “Roll on end of the start of next week” Why is she so thick, fucks sake just read it back before you post it or go and get some English lessons! 🤬 She’s an embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for her moaning on 10th August when she’s still pregnant 😂 (two months away btw).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to check her priveledge, why is she pleading sympathy for getting her house done up ! Extremely frustrating!

• Heart
So Digby has really thick hair…. I wonder if it’s “afro” like Charlie’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s never been to watch Charlie pay cricket before today. They literally are chalk and cheese

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s never been to watch Charlie pay cricket before today. They literally are chalk and cheese
I detest football but I still go watch my other half play just to be supportive - curious to why she hasn’t gone before (if she’s being honest)

Reactions: 3
She probably only went because its another bump photo opportunity...not that she needs an excuse.

• Haha
I detest football but I still go watch my other half play just to be supportive - curious to why she hasn’t gone before (if she’s being honest)
Let’s be honest, she lies about most things like for example that she’s never held a baby and yet there she is tagged in photos holding a baby 🤔

• Haha
Why do all of Char and Charlie’s pictures together look so awkward? He always stands as rigid as an ironing board and barley touches her, just positions his hand on her shoulder awkwardly! 😂

• Haha
D8139515-A0BC-4768-B3BC-EAB4DEB0EEA7.png

No Charlotte, soon to be a family of 3 with a pet dog. Dingy never has been and never will be your son you moron 🙄
Charlie once again looks like he’d rather be anywhere other than having his photo taken 😂

• Haha
Shes out of breath talking while still. Also size 0 nappies and newborn clothes......more like 0/3 months would be more practical. Or at least up to one month. Sweet baby boy ain't gonna be small!!!! She talks a lot about him being early.....strange 🤔

Shes out of breath talking while still. Also size 0 nappies and newborn clothes......more like 0/3 months would be more practical. Or at least up to one month. Sweet baby boy ain't gonna be small!!!! She talks a lot about him being early.....strange 🤔
My son was 8lb8oz and fit in newborn for a while, 0-3 absolutely drowned him! But I agree she seems to be absolutely convinced he’ll be coming early! Or at least she’s very much hoping he will!

Reactions: 2
My son was 8lb8oz and fit in newborn for a while, 0-3 absolutely drowned him! But I agree she seems to be absolutely convinced he’ll be coming early! Or at least she’s very much hoping he will!
My son was 8lbs 3oz and his toes were under pressure in up to a month size 😄 I packed snacks too but they were the last thing on my mind 🤮🤢🙈

Reactions: 1
With the amount she's been buying, I'm sure she has enough clothes to last until he's about 3 years old 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.