Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, her sister in law has a preloved baby clothes page (up to 2 years) but Char said her and Charlie hadn’t ever held a baby before?! Surely they’ve met their nephew?!
Could be a fake sister-in-law like the fake granny she had #lilwayne

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, all those stories just to say she’s having a wooden worktop. The way she forgets what she is saying really bleeping irritates me, it makes me want to slap her 😩 She is dull as ducking dish water!
Skipped through a 10 minute story about having a blood test and then the same about a bloody worktop.

All the pointing and looking away from the camera is weird.

Reactions: 3
Never knew she even had a SIL. Let alone a SIL with a baby. So she’s an Auntie then?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

So confusing.

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to get her appetite back?! She must be trolling us 😂
Absolutely pissing myself at this. Does she forget that we’ve all seen just how much she’s been eating? And not forgetting the whole ordering Maccies and hiding the packaging so she can have a second tea 😂 absolutely off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I always wear my hair up”

.. she says with her hair down 🤣
She honestly contradicts herself in every sentence and every post. She’s such a liar and she lies about the most pointless, trivial stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't see why she feels some sort of need to tell so many lies on her IG account

6DAD4944-6747-416C-8AA9-DAEF0DD3420A.png

Yeah sure you’ve had so many messages... you’re really not that interesting that people are going to message to ask about your hair routine 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well you know she's so busy what with doing the boring step challenge, talking tit on stories and getting 9 meals a day in. Not that she has much of an appetite, mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose if she's sitting on her arse doing F all then her hair probably doesn't get dirty but why would any of her followers actually care how many times she washes her hair.

I'm sure she spoke about this a few months ago 🙄

Reactions: 3
Saying she’s only ever shown herself looking glam this pregnancy she’s forgotten about all the nose bleed pictures then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What’s she banging on about “can’t wait to get my appetite back”

Just a constant contradiction.

• Haha
It’s going to turn into sunflower watch isn’t it like those stupid buds on twig a few weeks back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.