Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is soooo dull. She had a little bit of a spark when I started following a long time ago! Where's it gone?! She's needs to get a job and speak to real people rather than her phone screen!!

Reactions: 7
House reno?
I'm sure she's only done the living room and bedroom, wouldn't really call that a reno 🙄
Screenshot_20210521-132036_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
House reno?
I'm sure she's only done the living room and bedroom, wouldn't really call that a reno 🙄
View attachment 583868
bleeping cringeeee she hasn’t done a single bleeping thing in that house Reno! This is the girl who wasn’t allowed into howdens car park bc she’s pReGnaNT it’s all Charlie’s work! In between working 3 jobs that is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she's going Pizza Express - guess you've got your appetite back again then hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she cleaned the house, cancelled the building work, got Charlie to take a day off work to look after the dog etc because the HV was coming? I mean I don't have kids so perhaps I am missing something. What was the HV coming to do, a house inspection?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she cleaned the house, cancelled the building work, got Charlie to take a day off work to look after the dog etc because the HV was coming? I mean I don't have kids so perhaps I am missing something. What was the HV coming to do, a house inspection?!?
I’m 20 weeks pregnant with my first child and I haven’t been told to expect a house visit until after the baby is born!

If the house needed cleaning that badly then surely it’s a good thing that she cleaned the house?! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is this a new thing were the health visitor comes before the baby is born? I never met mine until after and I don’t know anyone else who did either

Reactions: 4
Is this a new thing were the health visitor comes before the baby is born? I never met mine until after and I don’t know anyone else who did either
I think it might vary on area, I had one come out before my kids were born in both 2016 and 2019, but I have friends/family elsewhere who didn’t have one until after baby was born!

A7066019-A55B-4EB4-86F7-89C05240B40D.png

So first of all she said she really wanted a Nando’s yet they went to Pizza Express because she just couldn’t stop thinking about a particular dish? Make your mind up Char

Reactions: 3
It's a thing in this area. I was contacted by them when I had my 1st daughter in 2015 but declined as I worked full time, and refused to take a day off work for a home visit. They like to come round get to know you, talk about safe sleeping and snoop if they can!! 😂

Reactions: 2
my HV came to see me when I was 30 weeks pregnant I think it was..... so yeah it is a thing I guess because I don’t live anywhere near charl, this was 2018 too

Or instead of being lazy and talking about crap on instagram, you could get a full time job and buy one with your own money.

Screenshot_20210522-080949_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.