Lifeofcharlouise #4 Is she pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I need to address the giraffe elephant in the room....why is she sitting in the nursery creepy staring at it like a full on loon 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can see what she had for break.... oh no wait, she doesn't eat breakfast. Or lunch or after 3pm 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t deal with how stupid and illiterate she is! ‘They wasn’t inviting you in’ it’s weren’t not wasn’t Char, we’ve told you this before so no excuses now. And also you guessed your weight so obviously your BMI was over what it should be? Why obviously Char? And who are you trying to kid that you’re full after one sausage roll. We’ve all seen the massive meals you’ve been eating lately! bleeping nuts she is!

Reactions: 7
Agreed regarding her BMI, it’ll be way over that.

Also Char I think you mean Howdens have discontinued parts of the kitchen not disconnected 😂

• Haha
Only Charl could get tested for gestational diabetes then stuff her face with sausage roll, donuts chocolate etc. Anyone else would take the hint and reign it it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god, all those stories just to say she’s having a wooden worktop. The way she forgets what she is saying really bleeping irritates me, it makes me want to slap her 😩 She is dull as ducking dish water!

She must be so insecure if she feels the need to brief her followers about her day and everything she eats from the minute she wakes up until she goes to bed. What a sad life

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused, her sister in law has a preloved baby clothes page (up to 2 years) but Char said her and Charlie hadn’t ever held a baby before?! Surely they’ve met their nephew?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.