Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she will eating pate next wtf does she not even give a tit about of that baby or it lets try and eat everything your advised not too? Fine she cooked the cheese but im sorry i wouldnt risk it! Shes a idiot its all for the gram!

Reactions: 4
I remember when I was pregnant and at my work xmas do, one of the options was camembert and avoided it because I didn't think advice was very clear (I snuck a spoonful of someones though!). I'm surprised she has posted it to be honest as the amount of criticism she is opening herself up for is huge. Still, it must show how much she is scraping the barrel at the moment, if she wasn't pregnant, what would she have?

Edited because I've had too much prosecco and lockdown has now put me on the edge :cry:

Reactions: 3
Gals it has to be one of us calling her out on all the food choices 🤣 come on own up i want to give you a round of applause 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s really rattled about the food comments isn’t she. YOU DO YOU

• Haha
I just had to message her.. I’m absolutely sick of seeing ‘brought’ instead of bought.
Wtf is she doing?! Surely she knows it’s wrong?

• Haha
‘We was brought two... which was dated today’ jeeeesus wept. Is she just trolling now or is she that illiterate?!

• Haha
Why is she posting about her steps all the time and hoping for a better day today when the next minute she’s shovelling a whole Camembert and loaf of bread down her neck! No amount of steps is going to cancel that out for you char

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is spelling things incorrectly for the “trolls” (trolls being the most incorrect and overused phrase I’ve ever heard!) it’s just making her look unprofessional and illiterate. How can doing that be a win over winding up the “trolls”?! 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.