Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said she does it wrong for trolls to troll her even more 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t think though telling someone they’ve spelt something wrong is being a troll..?
If she is spelling things incorrectly for the “trolls” (trolls being the most incorrect and overused phrase I’ve ever heard!) it’s just making her look unprofessional and illiterate. How can doing that be a win over winding up the “trolls”?! 🤣🤣🤣
What an odd thing to say. Surely she's a 'troll' too for doing it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No chance is that Mam bottle £10 on its own you can get a pair of the 2 big size bottles for that price what is she talking about. Also why’s she wasted her money on a steriliser if she’s going to use mam bottles 🤨

Reactions: 1
she said she does it wrong for trolls to troll her even more 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t think though telling someone they’ve spelt something wrong is being a troll..?
Nah, I don’t believe her. There’s too many mistakes for her to be doing it deliberately. She really is illiterate! Did you ask her about turnt 😂

Reactions: 2
AF97AFD9-0028-4180-A7CD-A5333DB30E2A.png

Absolutely nothing wrong with second hand but would you really entertain a stained item of clothing?? I know she’s dyed it but even still 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No chance is that Mam bottle £10 on its own you can get a pair of the 2 big size bottles for that price what is she talking about. Also why’s she wasted her money on a steriliser if she’s going to use mam bottles 🤨
It is £9.99 as I got one too through the app. I think it’s because it includes a dummy too.

It is £9.99 as I got one too through the app. I think it’s because it includes a dummy too.
Oh ok fair enough. Boots must be hiking their prices up as these bottles are much cheaper on Amazon and in supermarkets

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of Vicky Pollard the way she speaks/writes posts

Yer but no but we was gonna paint darling baby Ws nursery but the smell off the paint turnt me so we is just gonna go too Asdas too get me some cheeeeeeze instead #lilwayne

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she hashtag lil Wayne?? I missed this and really feel like I’ve missed out 😂
Nobody has any idea 🤣 it was a post about her (Charlies) granny who had passed away and she had a pic up of her holding the funeral flowers with #lilwayne

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.