Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another instagrammer pregnant, another instagrammer making money off a BABY. šŸ˜”
I know we only see a snippet of their lives but sometimes I look at them and wonder how the men are talked round into being on insta/having a baby?? Look at Charlie, he literally looks like heā€™d rather be anywhere else...my man frequently tells me to F off if I ask him to take pics for me for social media šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I really want to ask how her mum got the cupcakes made so quickly after finding out the results but she's already blocked me on my backup account I cant risk commenting under my main one šŸ¤£
Why did she block you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Why did she block you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I called her out at Xmas when she was at the refill place just asked her was it not a bit hypocritical given she had done an ad a few days prior about her cleaning advent calendar. Did even get a reply, comment deleted and account blocked 2 mins later! Raging šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, sheā€™s outdone herself tonight. Sheā€™s had to write herself a reminder on what to do with these hashtags.. and didnā€™t delete it
#wedding #birthday - huh?

I see that Digby has got a mention. What about the girls? Bet they will be gone when baby is here šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I see that Digby has got a mention. What about the girls? Bet they will be gone when baby is here šŸ˜”
#dultrasound šŸ¤£

Of course he got a mention, heā€™s going to be a big brother

• Haha
Reactions: 4

#genderrevealparty #genderrevealideas
50% of the ā€˜partyā€™ didnā€™t want to be there plus weā€™re in lockdown so not really a party is it Char and as for gender reveal ideas, hardly groundbreaking was it?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute lols at this ā€œrevealā€. It has been obvious for weeks she knew she was having a boy. Not one piece of clothing sheā€™s bought is traditionally girly or even particularly gender neutral. Does she think her followers are thick?!

Also Charlie looked like he would literally rather be anywhere else. No shade to him cos I totally get that but what an odd situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I still laugh at this thread title šŸ¤£. Not long until we have to do a new one for thread #4

Reactions: 1
This is probably just me but if my mum got me a hamper with maternity pads in I would be a bit wtf šŸ˜‚ yeah we need them but you donā€™t get them as a gift surely?!

This is probably just me but if my mum got me a hamper with maternity pads in I would be a bit wtf šŸ˜‚ yeah we need them but you donā€™t get them as a gift surely?!
Very odd indeed. I still havenā€™t recovered from the look on Charlieā€™s face. He just didnā€™t want to be there for the ā€˜revealā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Very odd indeed. I still havenā€™t recovered from the look on Charlieā€™s face. He just didnā€™t want to be there for the ā€˜revealā€™ šŸ˜‚
Never seen a more awkward looking person. Bless him. He looks in pain. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.