Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Me and my two boys’ she’s an actual embarrassment. I can’t believe Tesco approved those ads, she’s done her usual where she can’t get her words out and she just sounds bored!

Reactions: 2
Got to say I was shocked to see her advertise for Tesco. I’m also surprised it wasn’t said as “Tesco’s” 🙃

Boring I know but I did note a fair few spelling/grammar mistakes as per usual, so it does raise the question as to how these #ADs get approved!

Obviously I’m not an “influencer” but as a general comment, surely you’d think if this was your only job, you would make sure you produced a high quality #AD with no mistakes and good quality stories, especially as you’re getting paid to do so.

Thought her hair looked nice on the Tesco stories though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing that annoys me most about Char is she is incapable of posting a still photo on her stories. Literally EVERYTHING is a boomerang.. that barely moves, just sort of twitches from side to side ever so slightly. It makes me feel a bit travel sick or like I’ve got a twitch in my eye 🤣 Honestly in ALL of her stories today, the only one that is still is the tap through link to her Tesco grid post. The rest are all tiny movement boomerangs WHYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just getting in early with my new thread title suggestion:

Chars up the duff, sharing much baby guff, weird cravings galore and still such a bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that annoys me most about Char is she is incapable of posting a still photo on her stories. Literally EVERYTHING is a boomerang.. that barely moves, just sort of twitches from side to side ever so slightly. It makes me feel a bit travel sick or like I’ve got a twitch in my eye 🤣 Honestly in ALL of her stories today, the only one that is still is the tap through link to her Tesco grid post. The rest are all tiny movement boomerangs WHYYYYY
I’ve been asking the same thing about the boomerangs for months! Why would you take a boomerang of your dinner that DOES NOT MOVE. Honestly, she’s so bleeping thick!

• Haha
Thing is what she’s ate today is ok if you’re doing it one day a week on a Saturday or something (I do hehe) but she’s literally eating that amount every single day and hardly gets off her arse, only past few days have I seen her actually move. Honestly she is gonna be bigger when the baby is born then we will have the moaning from her that she can’t shift the weight 🤷🏽‍♀️

Her stories make me feel nauseous. She’s clearly taken them as pics on a iPhone with it on ‘live’ photo then held to turn it into a boomerang on her story! Whyyyyyyy 🤣 Maybe she thinks people skip through them less if they are videos?? Weird and annoying

Her stories make me feel nauseous. She’s clearly taken them as pics on a iPhone with it on ‘live’ photo then held to turn it into a boomerang on her story! Whyyyyyyy 🤣 Maybe she thinks people skip through them less if they are videos?? Weird and annoying
I think the boomerang style ones are longer story segments. Like they’re a longer clip that a pic? I think? I dunno if that makes sense... I need coffee...

She’ll use the boomerang app but just move the phone as the subject matter isn’t moving 😂

Reactions: 1
Dusty yoga mat from doing a renovation yet she's not actually renovating anything at the moment? She just has dirty dusty floors...

• Haha
Of course she has slept with pregnancy pillow since she was 6 weeks pregnant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.