Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you feel compelled to tell 42k people about your boyfriends phone upgrade. Zzzzz

Reactions: 9
I know she talks some absolute boring 💩 at times but that phone upgrade story has to be the worst one yet.... I actually feel a bit sorry for her that that is the most interesting thing that happened in her day and she thinks her followers would be even slightly interested 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many questions on today's post! Why hasn't she washed her hair in nine days? Is this supposed to prove anything other than she's minging? And why Charlie's socks? Doesn't she have her own socks? And is it edgy to wear your partner's socks these days then? 🤔

She is absolutely scraping the barrel for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many questions on today's post! Why hasn't she washed her hair in nine days? Is this supposed to prove anything other than she's minging? And why Charlie's socks? Doesn't she have her own socks? And is it edgy to wear your partner's socks these days then? 🤔

She is absolutely scraping the barrel for content.
She’s just getting worse as the weeks go by. She takes absolutely no pride in herself whatsoever and never has anything interesting to say! She needs to do us all a favour, herself included and duck off of Instagram for good!

Reactions: 3
Does she realise that socks don’t correlate to your shoe size? Saying Charlie’s socks are “five sizes too big” 🤔 I wear a size 4, my husband wears an 11. If I wore his socks yeah they’d be a bit baggy but I don’t think they’re 7 sizes too big. The socks in her grid post look like they fit her. She’s so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she making such a big deal about washing her hair? She doesn't do much else during the day so maybe that's why🤣

Reactions: 1
9 days for a hair wash!!! Why isn’t it getting washed sooner....we’re in a lockdown there isn’t much else to do?! 🤣

• Haha
She did a recent pancake post, I actually saved it thinking they look good and easy to do but it’s been deleted! Going away from the food maybe?

Reactions: 1
So she’s been paid to show the shampoo bars which she’s apparently switched to. Is she forgetting that she JUST told everyone that she hadn’t washed her hair in 9 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s been paid to show the shampoo bars which she’s apparently switched to. Is she forgetting that she JUST told everyone that she hadn’t washed her hair in 9 days?
Absolutely hilarious 🤣 🤦🏻‍♀️

What on earth is the shower scene all about.The whole #AD is so forced and unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was having a bit of down day but then I saw the latest #ad and its cheered me up no end, can't stop laughing/cringing 😆

• Haha
2F6EA797-68E8-4E0D-9940-DB5807C568DA.jpeg

What she means here is: ‘That was until I was paid to promote these ones’
She will never buy these again and will be back using her bottled shampoo and conditioner before you can say #ad

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she go to one of those eco refill places and spend a fortune on it then did a B&M or ‘Asda’s’ haul with all the cleaning products and shampoo/conditioner in plastic bottles?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.