Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im thinking she has been #sponsored #ad by a fitness brand, going to make a come back in about three months as a size 6 and tell us all about how she was so unhappy with her weight and use all her #bodypositivity gunt pics as her "before" photos #lilwayne

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Im thinking she has been #sponsored #ad by a fitness brand, going to make a come back in about three months as a size 6 and tell us all about how she was so unhappy with her weight and use all her #bodypositivity gunt pics as her "before" photos #lilwayne
I still can't get over #lilwayne 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why but I have a feeling she could be pregnant and that’s the reason for the absence? I could be wrong but I don’t know..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why but I have a feeling she could be pregnant and that’s the reason for the absence? I could be wrong but I don’t know..
I know it’s bad to speculate and it’s horrible if something has happened (been there twice myself) hope she is ok if she has been and the most horrible outcome has happened...

Reactions: 2
I know it was talked about before but something seems tobhave happened last Xmas ish time, I think shes had a miscarriage then. She commented on someone else's post who had a miscarriage saying something along the lines of she knows how she feels. That was early last year. I'm sure there's screen shots on previous threads. Char never mentioned it. Maybe her absence recently is linked to the anniversary of whatever happened around this time last year. She also mentioned during the year about having medical issues and it being the hardest year of her life. I've been there myself and i wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. Obviously this is all speculation though, I hope she's ok. A break from Insta wouldn't do her any harm either way

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.