Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been blocked from char's page for a few weeks now but still keeping an eye here. Not one interesting thing has been said about char for weeks now πŸ˜‚
Is she still slagging Charlie for being healthy and looking after himself?
Whats her latest obsession? (that'll last 5 days at most πŸ™„)
I assume theres still plenty of "hilarious" Digby dog walking stories she's concocting for the gram.
I don't miss seeing that dog that's for sure 😁

Reactions: 3
I've been blocked from char's page for a few weeks now but still keeping an eye here. Not one interesting thing has been said about char for weeks now πŸ˜‚
I assume theres still plenty of "hilarious" Digby dog walking stories she's concocting for the gram.
Lol. That ruddy dog irritates me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You literally haven't missed a thing! If we thought she couldn't get any more boring, we were wrong!! The only talking story she has done in weeks was about someone hacking her netflix πŸ˜†other than that she's been 🀐 oh and 'boomerangs' of the shitting dog on a walk πŸ™„
We await the latest new year obsession!

What did you do to get blocked?! πŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
You literally haven't missed a thing! If we thought she couldn't get any more boring, we were wrong!! The only talking story she has done in weeks was about someone hacking her netflix πŸ˜†other than that she's been 🀐 oh and 'boomerangs' of the shitting dog on a walk πŸ™„
We await the latest new year obsession!

What did you do to get blocked?! πŸ˜†
She had a #ad for one of the big cleaning companies, like an advent calendar, was all about how she swears by this and that product and maybe a week later had #ad for the refill company you bring your glass bottles too and refill with cleaning products. Basically I asked her legit questions about which is better, the plastic bottles or the refills!! Theres some screen shots a few posts back, she didn't really like it so blocked me.

Reactions: 1
She had a #ad for one of the big cleaning companies, like an advent calendar, was all about how she swears by this and that product and maybe a week later had #ad for the refill company you bring your glass bottles too and refill with cleaning products. Basically I asked her legit questions about which is better, the plastic bottles or the refills!! Theres some screen shots a few posts back, she didn't really like it so blocked me.
Sounds like classic "influencer" behaviour these days... delete and block rather than be accountable and back yourself πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
She never did show that cleaning advent calendar again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she has been reading on here a lot more over the past couple of months and has actually given up on insta a bit! 😬

Reactions: 4
nothing posted since the 30th and no stories!? What do we think...has she got COVID??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.