Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She means pease pudding! At least, I hope that’s what she means, could be anything with her 🤣🤣
I was trying to think of a way of how to describe what it is, but I can't. It's in a little blue tin 🤣

I don't eat it but haven't ever heard of anyone eating it with a roast 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is she having us on with that “message”? Looks like it’s been written by her (totally her style and spellings) on Notes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she having us on with that “message”? Looks like it’s been written by her (totally her style and spellings) on Notes?
I didn't want to sound nasty if it was the neighbour but it definitely looks like she's wrote it

Reactions: 4
How can she not realise that we can see it’s in the Notes app and it’s not a text? Does she really think we’re that dumb? Are you that desperate for content and validation Char hun?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not clever
So... she’s is advertising this top on her preloved page as brand new with tags.

And then scrolling back through her feed there is a picture of her wearing it.

Make of that what you will.
Not clever with it, is she?

Reactions: 3
What an ODD thing to do?! So she’s either lying or takes pics wearing clothes with the tags still on....?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.