Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I went to Bluewater yesterday and whilst it was busy, it was just like a busy Saturday. Nobody was queuing to go to the toilet, the only places people were queuing were card factory and the toy shops. Such an over exaggerator.
I went last week so yes half term and agree there was no queue for the toilets. You do have to queue in the food court but is that really a surprise with everything going on in the world right now 🙄 I don’t know what she expected going there 2 days before the shops close again for a month either!

Reactions: 2
I just don't get these brands “partnering” with her. Asda, Figleaves and now Vitality to name but a few.
It makes no sense to me.

And what is “substainable” for goodness sake.
The Asda one annoys me more than any other mainly because of how much she has slagged them off in the past! 🤬

ItsEmmie

She is so short and blunt! I’ve spoken to her a few times on Instagram and she’s up her arse

JSquared

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it really strange that she’s supposedly had a miscarriage and now she’s constantly moaning about school children? I don’t get it.
I’m recovering from an ectopic pregnancy. Doesn’t mean people/kids/things in life suddenly get less annoying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is she colour blind as well as illiterate? The ‘green’ coat is actually teal and when she said about the jumpers with shirts underneath she said this white one with a white shirt, erm nope, pretty sure that’s grey! Oh and the cable knit jumpers, they’d be cardigans yeah Char? You know, they have buttons all the way down and they open... then she couldn’t even remember the word square for the toe shape of those god awful shoes! Prick.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Why does she have to get up at 5am?????
Fuck knows 🤷‍♀️

So she went to watch Charlie’s cricket match. He’s then fucked her off because he’s busy with the cricket team for the evening. If I knew that was the case I wouldn’t have bothered going to watch the match. I’d have taken the opportunity to see friends. Oh.

Last edited:

clt1992

Chatty Member
Omg did she eat dinner tonight? She’s not gonna eat all that bread and cheese surely? I mean I can eat a LOT after a night out don’t get me wrong but she was drinking for about an hour it can’t have made her that hungry!

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
The sock boots and the leather leggings that don’t fit. It looks so bad.
She’s going out tonight, folks. Wonder what charity shop look she will go for.

Thebluebean

Why the shouty ‘NO DMS’ at the end of her descriptions for the preloved stuff for sale? 🤔