Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
I just don't get these brands “partnering” with her. Asda, Figleaves and now Vitality to name but a few.
It makes no sense to me.

And what is “substainable” for goodness sake.

Reactions: 2

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Can you imagine if she had to pronounce benign without the vet saying it to her? Be-ni-jun but with a big pause in between 🤣

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Yes Char put your second hand clothes on your rug, she doesn't know where they've been and when they were last washed now they're on her rug :sick:

Don't know how a size 8 jacket will fit her. Is she a size 12 in jeans?

Readread

VIP Member
She just eats all the wrong things and her portions are way too big. She's naturally quite petite too (like myself) and those kinds of frames generally have to be very careful as it's very easy to gain weight.

Readread

VIP Member
She's been reading here if she's not attempting to say words anymore, come on Charlotte it's about the only entertaining thing on your account.

Frg9203

Why is she always needing a treat? And what is that face. Where on earth does she live that she gets stuck in traffic so often? Maybe I'm naive living in a small city in Scotland that's not really an issue here.

Snoop D O Double G

I don’t have a screenshot but it was a story reply to one of the GU stories and it said “she’s a fucking m o n g” I’m not sure if the person wanted Charl to see it or if they thought they was sending the story & comment to someone else 🙈

• Haha

Dublife2030

Maybe it’s just me because I’m a vegetarian but I find it incredibly strange & uncomfortable that she eats chicken while keeping chickens in her garden, opening saying she loves them and they are her ‘girls’ 😬😬
I mentioned this a while ago....she'll be a veggie soon. She's very predictable

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Why does she have to get up at 5am?????
To do 'to do lists' and not complete them, boomerangs, feed the girls, washing, go asda's, non existent graze box/sweet orders, walk digby and see her neighbours. She's a busy girl 😂

Another healthy dinner there Char