Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
She doesn’t have anything interesting to talk about on stories, so she does a story talking about nothing interesting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
And for a weekend of being fully booked for boxes- there’s not much home baked goods In the trays. The choc chip cookies are definitely from a pre made dough pack and sliced up I reckon.

The “my neighbour“ thing is funny too. Why not just say friend or the person’s name.

Eyeseeyou

Chatty Member
Omg. It’s a gifted stay #AD 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Didn’t seem like something she would actually book off her own back and she didn’t seem keen to leave Digby.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I wonder why we never see her roll out pastry when she’s ‘making‘ her sausage rolls ? 🤔

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
Also why does she think she’s leading a movement with no shame in second hand and constantly pushing that hashtag, there isn’t really a stigma attached to it in my opinion?! Loads of people shop vintage/charity shops and boot fairs and obviously depop & eBay...this isn’t anything new or awe inspiring char you aren’t breaking the mould here doll 😂
I've wondered this too. There's never been 'shame' in second hand clothing as far as I'm aware. 🤷‍♀️

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does she pose to make herself look bigger than she is? I don't get it, the poses and awkward fitting clothes and leaning in a way to create rolls. I'm all for people embracing their natural body but hers feels forced??