Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
She's brought a second hand game from ebay but it's brand new....makes sense.

Soz for being a jerk and correcting her spelling again 🤪

Reactions: 2

Fairypop

VIP Member
Another completely unnecessary list of jobs for the day 🙄😂 also who is she working with to have to keep chasing invoices every other day 🤔 or is she just making it all up 🤷🏼‍♀️

£3.50 for a second hand Shacket from Primark, may as well of just gone to Primark cos it wouldn’t have been that much more in the first place!

Dublife2030

Graze boxes are still a thing of the past it seems. Last grid post was 1st novemeber. Did char say anything about it? She's removed the tag from her bio also.

I don't watch her stories anymore, the dog obsession is too much for me.

GossipHun

I’m sorry but eggs on toast with a side of coleslaw, are you ok hun? If it needed using up why not plan a lunch that includes coleslaw not your fucking eggs on toast!
I came on for this☝, the "loose" balls 🤣 and the girls = 😤🤬

Fucking hate the name Digby aswell... and I also don't find him that cute 🙊

• Haha

Dublife2030

It's turning into a very sad page to look at. A lonely girl and her dog. If you take out the dog stories and the graze boxes from her own page there's nothing else to see. She's completely lost direction and seems sad all the time.

Readread

VIP Member
Anyone who has an anonymous IG account should DM her graze account and see if she's still making them :ROFLMAO: no posts in 5 days!

• Wow