Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How is she going on about being sustainable CONSTANTLY, I’ve never known anyone buy so many clothes? 10 more items now? Surely if shes being as sustainable as she likes to go on about she would wear what she already has more and resist the urge to buy more that she doesnt need, even if that’s second hand. It’s so annoying she’s literally a moron

Reactions: 5
Back from a vegan spa, crap promotion of the place and coming back and tucking into a mcdonakds - great advert for it 😂 how can you honestly put that little thought into your job as a content creator 🤣

Yoyoyoo

Nooooo quesadilla😱😱😱 how can you be a food blogger, show the contents of your food order and then not know how to say quesadilla or ciabatta?

• Haha

lola_goss

Can’t get over these fashun photos 😂 the one today is the most bang average outfit I’ve ever seen. Imagine thinking the world needs to see it?!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
All she seems to wear are those leather look trousers. Considering she's bought a whole new wardrobe, you'd think she'd have different trousers on

I still find the whole neighbour thing really odd. She never mentioned them until recently and now they’re ’BFFs’ and she’s taking the kid out for a day. I don’t even know my neighbours, am I just a miserable bitch??? 🤣

Wasn't she calling us 'geeks' or 'weirdo's or something like that a few weeks ago because of the spelling mistakes? If she is dyslexic, I'm sure she would have addressed it back then.
Grammar geeks she called us! I don’t recall her ever mentioning dyslexia before either!