Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
She did another McDonald’s ad in August and “treated” her “baby brother” back then too 🤣. I was going to say her “no spend” phase must have gone out the window but of course she didn’t spend a thing 🤣

Reactions: 6

Readread

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just buy Christmas presents with it. There's plenty of gifts she could get on ASOS.

Readread

VIP Member
Part 2

Summary of previous thread:
Charlie has gone AWOL - probably because he’s working 3 jobs
Meanwhile Charlotte has been making ‘lists’ consisting of showering, washing the dog
She’s weirdly made BFFs with her neighbours and their children
She pretends to make graze boxes full of Asda smart price finest Swiss roll, part baked breads
Charlotte still struggles to pronounce the likes of “ciabatta” “quesadilla” and “chipotle” despite flogging herself as a food blogger!

• Haha

OffPlanForLife

Is she still pretending that she's doing Graze boxes 🙄
You would think that someone who's job is instagram would proofread their posts!!! I find it beyond strange that brands still want to work with her?! Although as someone mentioned on this thread I think, she may well approach the brands herself for a few freebies or a bit of a discount to "build her brand"

• Heart

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Why does she need so many new clothes. Even if they’re second hand it’s still wasteful. You can’t wear that many clothes.

Also why does she think she’s leading a movement with no shame in second hand and constantly pushing that hashtag, there isn’t really a stigma attached to it in my opinion?! Loads of people shop vintage/charity shops and boot fairs and obviously depop & eBay...this isn’t anything new or awe inspiring char you aren’t breaking the mould here doll 😂

Readread

VIP Member
She’s also forgetting that having daily parcels coming isn’t good for the environment.

Readread

VIP Member
Which vegetarian is really going to want to eat a box containing vegetarian ham when there’s far nicer things she could’ve added

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Maybe if she didn't spend so much money on ill fitting second hand clothes she could afford a new fitbit.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Another post about her neighbours. Sooooooo repetitive and boring. That takeaway doesn't look very nice either

Her health kick lasted long 😂
Surely even less than 24 hours is a record for Charlotte

Surely this hideous looking curry is not the food post she said she was planning???

• Haha