Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am so annoyed that Cherryz have gifted her stuff! Why would anyone want her to advertise for them, she is awful! Won’t be buying from them again!

Reactions: 5

Gossipmongers

How fucked up to pose with flowers at a funeral that say ‘Granny’ on them when it’s not even her bloody Gran! Wtf! She is a fruit loop!

• Wow
  • Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Guys, were going to here her all over the country when she gets 5 eggs... she can’t even get the basic of grammar right can she!!! 🙄
Ha I didn't notice that one but I did just see that she had hawain burgers last night - what's that? I've only ever heard of a Hawaiian burger 😂. She really needs to activate the spellcheck on her phone!

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
It will all be forgotten tomorrow once her busy week commences again with her graze box orders and ridculous to do lists 🙄

Only this morning I said on here I’d love to know what she actually does in a day and now she’s told us. Can I claim bingo for that?!? Fun times 😂🤣😂

Fairypop

VIP Member
Is it really that hard to distinguish between “to” and “too” 😩 I swear she does this purposely 😂

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
I seriously wish she would quit complaining about school traffic when she's the one who has naff all to do all day then chooses to go out during rush hour.

And just because you've got a sore head doesn't mean it's a migraine.
I came here to say this 🤣 it’s really annoying me that she can’t seem to leave the house unless it’s school time 🙄

• Haha

Emslou22

Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again
This Ad has got to be one of the worst ones she’s done! I cannot believe she is getting PAID for an Ad that is SO poorly worded and grammatically incorrect. I appreciate that she has said she is dyslexic but surely she could ask someone to proof read it???!!!

Jesus Christ, she found Lidl really hard to understand. I sometimes feel like she’s a parody account playing the part of an utter simpleton 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Dublife2030

I would be interested to know if you can call something 'homemade' when you're using pre bought pastry that you just cut into shapes?,same with the cookies. Is this false advertising? I feel it's certainly misleading but I don't know if it breaks any rules.
If char was at home rolling out pastry she'd have it plastered all over her stories and grid, i don't believe its home made.

Thebluebean

Ngl I love a food haul so I actually enjoyed that 😂 IMO she should stick to what she’s good at and that’s food content. When she stopped doing SW but was still cooking from scratch her page was really good.
I agree. I found her page a couple of years ago when I needed to lose weight and wanted some food Inspo (wasn't doing SW but just needed something to help me kick start dinner ideas). That was totally her niche and I she made some lovely looking posts. I think thats what she should stick to and stop trying to be something she's not.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Post Office on a Sunday???

'No day of rest over here' Well Char, some of us like to rest on the weekends because we actually work during the week :mad:

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
What happened to her highly successful graze box business? a crappy boomerang earlier and then goes straight to a charity shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha