Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
View attachment 288826This really is instagrammer bullshit at its finest. Comment for comment, and writing any old tosh. I think people that work so hard are our keyworkers; NHS/emergency service staff, not little old Charlotte. What she should of done is re-gifted her gifted stay to one of those people, one of those people who have helped her with Digbys paw, one of those who helped her brother when he was In hospital or one of those who served her countless times in Asda or Aldi.

Fuming.
'Work so hard' what a dickhead

Also another beggy bitch comment from TheTummyDiairies 'this has been on my list for a while' which also translates to please give me a gifted stay. If you want to go so much, then go and pay for it🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6

Readread

VIP Member
Doubt she's dyslexic, she's just a bit thick. A dyslexic person would know the difference between "brought" and "bought" and "baubles" and "ball balls"

Thebluebean

Completely agree regarding migraines, I used to get them when I was a teenager and it was a dark room and sick bucket that I needed. And even when I started to feel better, the 'head wobble' for the following 24-48 hours was shocking.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Can’t get over that it’s Charlie’s Granny, I mean it’s nice she feels that much as part of the family but let’s be honest she wanted some attention about it all. Looked through the grid posts to the granny pictures and no mention of Charlie just her and a mug she bought her

• Wow
She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂

• Haha

Frg9203

First one 😂 6 bread rolls

£20 on naughty food for tonight. No doubt just for her and no sharing with Charlie.

• Haha

Thebluebean

Completely agree that she's made the majority of that up. I can believe an insensitive comment of something along the lines of 'blimey you looked a bit different then' but don't believe any person would go into that much detail about another persons weight.

Also - pic to show us she's not pregnant?
Hi Char.

Oh my god she always sounds so uninterested when she’s promoting all her gifted shit she gets. Why do these companies still send her stuff! She can’t even do her research and learn how to pronounce their name! “GU, goo or whatever this company are called”. What a 1st class dick!