Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
"Staying up abit later this evening as I've not seen him all day"

Yes Char, that's usually what happens when you work or your child goes nursery

Reactions: 2

Ck2020

VIP Member
Just been Christmas and all she does is buy him toys ?! Why the need for new stuff all the time ffs

cuppateame

It’s prob the only time she does cuddle him, he defo is on the spectrum that will be the next thing: “mummy of a Autistic child” “lone mum”

nlc245

As a childless person, I've no idea how payments work/ what you have to provide but Charlie must be giving her a lot to keep her in that house. Surely she doesn't make much from the odd ad for Quorn....

Ck2020

VIP Member
Jeez she’s actually left porkpie at home for a week and doing something for her. Good for her. But seriously, why are virgin gifting fucking holidays to people like her!!!
That’s the ONLY reason she’s left porker at home let’s be honest!!! It’s not for her at all, she’s done it because it’s FREE and who would turn down a free cruise 🥴🤣

munchkin27

Today’s ad - her hands are blocking anyone from seeing the quorn pieces she adds to that sandwich! 🤣 I mean I don’t blame her because they look AWFUL but I can’t believe they would approve barely even seeing the product 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Beef stew with yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes? Also those sausages on her breakfast look vile.