Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a huge eye roll when I saw her tagging Hunters and heels in her post. Sucking up to a big account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A stary night! God Ainsley check your spelling😭

She says she has done art school and that she's 'arty farty' and creative. Yet she never seems to create anything? The logo and branding for her insta and markets were not made by her, and her job used to be visual merchandising which is hardly creative/artistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some makeup thing. Worst ad ever. Couldn’t even tell.
It's like that dry shampoo she "popped on" to talk about. She sounded bored to death talking about it, constantly shrugging and saying "so...yeah...its quite good". WOW- I really want to buy some now!!

Reactions: 2
What’s with the crazy eyes she looks like she would murder you in your sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'After school treats' that look like they contain enough calories to feed them an entire day.

Reactions: 6
Her recent stories show Instaexcess at its worst - over £150 on dolls because they're the 'new' instagram obsession (those dolls are £50 each!). For me that's a lot of money to spend on a 3 year old who would appreciate a £15 Baby Annabel just as much.

She hasn't labelled them as Ad or Gifted so I would presume they were paid for out of her own 'hard earned' cash.

And don't get me started on those 'treats' - horrific amount of sugar for a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her recent stories show Instaexcess at its worst - over £150 on dolls etc because they're the 'new' instagram obsession. For me that's a lot of money to spend on a 3 year old who would appreciate a £15 Baby Annabel just as much.

She hasn't labelled them as Ad or Gifted so I would presume they were paid for out of her own 'hard earned' cash.
I was just about to say the same thing! £49 each those dolls and the clothes are £25 a set and she has two of them! Talk about making people less fortunate people feel really tit about themselves. I am going to actually laugh when Olive Girl isn’t interested in them after a couple of days.

Reactions: 5
I was just about to say the same thing! £49 each those dolls and the clothes are £25 a set and she has two of them! Talk about making people less fortunate people feel really tit about themselves. I am going to actually laugh when Olive Girl isn’t interested in them after a couple of days.
It's all for the 'gram. Kids don't even know what those dolls are.

I don't think its even about being 'less fortunate' - both me & my partner work full time & 'could' afford a £50 doll for our daughter. I won't be buying one as it is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a doll. I'd rather spend it on making memories as a family rather than Instaworthy 'stuff'.

Reactions: 6