Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday kids eating ice cream which they did not want . Because she had to hold them. While they played . Eating for the sake of it once again 🙄 Ainsley's doing again. Eat eat eat. Always pictured eating those kids only time they are still I suppose and not running Ferrell all over the place.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday kids eating ice cream which they did not want . Because she had to hold them. While they played . Eating for the sake of it once again 🙄 Ainsley's doing again. Eat eat eat. Always pictured eating those kids only time they are still I suppose and not running Ferrell all over the place.
Unbelievable right? I cannot once in my childhood remember I had to eat an ice cream which I did not want. She just stuffs it in their faces while they rather play. They're probably still full from a sugar/fat loaded meal earlier.

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable right? I cannot once in my childhood remember I had to eat an ice cream which I did not want. She just stuffs it in their faces while they rather play. They're probably still full from a sugar/fat loaded meal earlier.
If they wanted those ice creams. They would have had them. But obviously not . Eating for the sake of eating Ainsley's doing again

If they wanted those ice creams. They would have had them. But obviously not . Eating for the sake of eating Ainsley's doing again

Reactions: 3
She only bought the ice creams so she got her shot for the gram. Pathetic!

Reactions: 2
I'm quite perturbed at how much her life seems to revolve around material stuff / buying things.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see the difference in this Before & After post 🤷🏼‍♀️

Me neither!!

It’s probably the only thing that fits. I’m sure she’s put more weight on!
I notice she’s not wearing her wedding and engagement rings in her stories today, possibly a sign that she’s put weight on?! I gather she’s not staying on plan with SW, she seems to mention it very sporadically, I think it’s hilarious that she wanted to start a weight loss account when she can’t seem to stick to it for more than a week!

Reactions: 1
Her hair wouldn’t be so greasy if she stopped messing with it constantly.

I can barely see a difference either on the eye pics 🤔

Reactions: 1