Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all for the 'gram. Kids don't even know what those dolls are.

I don't think its even about being 'less fortunate' - both me & my partner work full time & 'could' afford a £50 doll for our daughter. I won't be buying one as it is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a doll. I'd rather spend it on making memories as a family rather than Instaworthy 'stuff'.
I’m intrigued as to what these dolls are! Can anyone screenshot?

Disclaimer - I won’t be buying one but I find all the instaworthy crap people buy hilarious!

Reactions: 1
It's all for the 'gram. Kids don't even know what those dolls are.
Totally. They're just props for photos. It's a shame really, she could regift or let the PTA raffle them off, do a giveaway to benefit her ~brand... But she really wants to be seen to have them.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine she’d shell out that much on dolls I bet she got them heavily discounted.

They are quite nice little dolls to be honest but ridiculously priced.

Instamums will snap them up though.

For the gram init.
They are sweet and the little outfits look well made, but I'd have to lose my mind before I paid that much for one!!

I think the dolls are nice but I would not pay £50 for a doll for a child that isn’t going to appreciate it. And then buy two. What on earth. 🤷🏼‍♀️

it’s all about the gram. Constantly.

Also her hair training isn’t going well becussss it looks greasy as duck.

Reactions: 6
Slimming World doesn’t seem to be going well ; she looks bigger and bigger in every photo.

Reactions: 3
I've been reading that new evidence has come to light about Johnson's baby products causing cancer. Wonder if this will make her question her paid partnerships with them? Probably not......

Reactions: 1
I've been reading that new evidence has come to light about Johnson's baby products causing cancer. Wonder if this will make her question her paid partnerships with them? Probably not......

I can remember her first advertising her partnership with them when all this evidence started coming out, and someone commented she was just in it for the money, and she fired back with some snotty remark about her having a family to support, she also claimed she’d used Johnson’s from the start with both kids, which is odd because when Oakley was a baby she was always plugging her friends homemade natural baby range saying she used nothing else 🤔 she’s full of crap!

She’s wearing another delightful tent dress on her stories 🤢

That dress was awful, looked like she was wearing 70s era curtains!

• Haha
Reactions: 4