Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ankle boots too 🙈 she really has no fashion sense whatsoever!
I feel sorry for people who are such slaves to fashion that they just wear what they think they should be wearing and don't take into consideration what actually looks good for their body type. Loads of girls on Instagram are like this not just Ains.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she looks like she’s been crying in her latest stories? Trouble in paradise?!

On her stories yesterday the most ‘interesting’ thing she had to share was something she previously felt shouldn’t be shared as it was so distressing (the boy who got hurt by the fire act at Matlock illuminations... which I agree must have been an awful and upsetting thing to witness). However 4 days had passed and she now deemed it fine to share. Why make a big deal of pointing out that she didn’t do something, only to then do that thing. Not her story to share and really there was no point in doing so other than she had nothing else to ‘pop on’ to say.
I think there could be a successful drinking game bingo to be had from her stories... take a shot every time she says ‘just thought I’d pop on’ (she says it several times each time she does pop on so yes, players are guaranteed to be p*ssed!). Shot every time she adjusts her hair. Shot every time she says ‘soooo yeah’. Every time she loses her train of thought because she’s admiring her reflection. And so on! That’s if players can meanwhile endure the boring AF nonsense she’s chatting.

Reactions: 7
You would think someone who has made a career out of being photographed would invest in more than one dress

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I heard her say she hopes the little boy is ok and recovering well from whatever happened either. Selfish. Poor little boy is probably traumatised, whatever happened!
They’ll talk about anything for content

Reactions: 2
On her stories yesterday the most ‘interesting’ thing she had to share was something she previously felt shouldn’t be shared as it was so distressing (the boy who got hurt by the fire act at Matlock illuminations... which I agree must have been an awful and upsetting thing to witness). However 4 days had passed and she now deemed it fine to share. Why make a big deal of pointing out that she didn’t do something, only to then do that thing. Not her story to share and really there was no point in doing so other than she had nothing else to ‘pop on’ to say.
I think there could be a successful drinking game bingo to be had from her stories... take a shot every time she says ‘just thought I’d pop on’ (she says it several times each time she does pop on so yes, players are guaranteed to be p*ssed!). Shot every time she adjusts her hair. Shot every time she says ‘soooo yeah’. Every time she loses her train of thought because she’s admiring her reflection. And so on! That’s if players can meanwhile endure the boring AF nonsense she’s chatting.
I was honestly shocked when I heard her talk about what happened at Matlock. It was all about her self and her family and how it affected them - correct me if I'm wrong but surely it was the poor little lad that was hurt who is the most important person out of all of this?! Yet she was just going on about how it ruined their night and that they couldn't enjoy it properly after that. If I had been there.... I don't mean to sound like a saint ....or anything but if I had been as close to it as she said they were then I would have offered to help in some way.

Reactions: 7
I was honestly shocked when I heard her talk about what happened at Matlock. It was all about her self and her family and how it affected them - correct me if I'm wrong but surely it was the poor little lad that was hurt who is the most important person out of all of this?! Yet she was just going on about how it ruined their night and that they couldn't enjoy it properly after that. If I had been there.... I don't mean to sound like a saint ....or anything but if I had been as close to it as she said they were then I would have offered to help in some way.

I missed the Matlock stories, but it sounds like she’s so self absorbed about it, would it have been that hard as a parent and as an actual human to spare a thought for that poor boy and his family and how things affected their night instead of whining about herself, she’s an utter prick 😡

We should do an Ainsley grey bingo

“Just thought I’d pop on”
“Becusss”
“Sassy pants Olive”
“Olive girl”
*adjusts hair*
*grammatical errors*

Any others I’ve forgotten!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate that picture that's going around with the "what I did" and "what you saw" with the mum on her phone. It just annoys me when I see people walking along on their phones, with a pram or not. How can you concentrate on what's on your phone and be aware with your surroundings.
Her kids probably don't know what her face looks like with her phone constantly there🙄

I missed the Matlock stories, but it sounds like she’s so self absorbed about it, would it have been that hard as a parent and as an actual human to spare a thought for that poor boy and his family and how things affected their night instead of whining about herself, she’s an utter prick 😡

“Becusss”
“Sassy pants Olive”
“Olive girl”
*adjusts hair*
*grammatical errors*

Don't forget pooh!🙄😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ah, of course she jumps on the bandwagon of that image with the thousand activities you do with your kids, and the
I hate that picture that's going around with the "what I did" and "what you saw" with the mum on her phone. It just annoys me when I see people walking along on their phones, with a pram or not. How can you concentrate on what's on your phone and be aware with your surroundings.
Her kids probably don't know what her face looks like with her phone constantly there🙄

Don't forget pooh!🙄😂
I hate that image too. Plus, considering we get to see every boring part of her life on the gram daily, we KNOW that she has to be holding her phone all the time, to document it all. So don't try to convince yourself otherwise hun.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe on her oaksandolive preloved page she is asking people to send the payments via friends and family! I hope these people buying her stuff no they are not covered if they do that. And I hope PayPal flags her account up as she is asking people to leave their address in the notes which they wouldn’t have to do if they paid by goods like they should.

Reactions: 5
The ‘present’ she’s bought Olive for Christmas - a set of stacking rainbows? At 3 she’s a bit old for that sort of thing, surely it’s more of a decor piece for her room, not really a present for her to play with is it!

Reactions: 4

“Becusss”
“Sassy pants Olive”
“Olive girl”
*adjusts hair*
*grammatical errors*

haven’t been on in a while and this made me giggle 😆😆

Reactions: 1