Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me, I know a few of the companies there have gifted her stuff in the past, she probably thinks giving them the ‘honour’ of being at her markets entities her to more!

I’ve never been to one of her markets, but I know someone who had a stall there (never asked her about her experience though) are they actually any good? It just feels like she puts these on because she knew someone else who started a business basically putting these markets on - if you don’t know who I’m referring to, look up fabulous places on insta, she’s put on markets in my hometown, which I unfortunately share with boss bae Gray, thankfully have never bumped into her whilst I’ve been out and about 🙌🏻 But I genuinely think she stole the idea from her, which I’m sure other people have touched on before!
I’m loathe to say it but yes they are quite good, there’s variety and events going on that you don’t see at other markets such as fabulous places. I’ve been to a lot of FP’s markets too as I also live(ed) locally. We spent a good couple of hours at the ‘mama meet’ whereas at other markets I’ve literally walked around and straight out again.

I do think Ainsley’s market is more appropriate for families with a child up to about 18 months old imo, the stuff available is very twee and it’s definitely catered towards instamum wannabes.

From the stories on the mama meet and market Instagram this event doesn’t look as busy as the others she has done. You could hardy move at the Christmas one - actually this is probably why I spent so long there 🙈

Reactions: 2
She has trouble with her hair being greasy because she doesn't stop bloody playing with it🙈 makes me anxious just watching her touch it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has trouble with her hair being greasy because she doesn't stop bloody playing with it🙈 makes me anxious just watching her touch it all the time!
I feel like she just uses her phone screen as a mirror when doing stories, never feel she's looking "at me", just at herself and her boring hair.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she just uses her phone screen as a mirror when doing stories, never feel she's looking "at me", just at herself and her boring hair.
I rarely do stories because I'm a big anxious Annie. However, when I do, I use it as a mirror as I want to check I don't look hideous or have 1738219 chins showing 😂

• Haha
“Hello, I just thought I’d quickly pop on”
Is it me, or is this really starting to grate on anyone else too? 😂

Reactions: 11
PLEASE tell me someone saw her god awful attempt at saying the word genuinely? She decided to mix it with generally as she clearly doesn’t know which word to use and said GENUERALLY! What the duck Ainsley hun.

• Haha
PLEASE tell me someone saw her god awful attempt at saying the word genuinely? She decided to mix it with generally as she clearly doesn’t know which word to use and said GENUERALLY! What the duck Ainsley hun.
Omg I am so happy someone else heard this, I thought maybe I heard wrong because nobody on here mentioned it!😂
Her voice and speech is very child like for a grown up woman

Omg I am so happy someone else heard this, I thought maybe I heard wrong because nobody on here mentioned it!😂
Her voice and speech is very child like for a grown up woman
Haha I’m so glad you did too! Honestly I was astounded and really tempted to slide in her DMs to gently explain to her that whatever she said is absolutely not a word but you can’t correct people without them crying about it these days!

Reactions: 1
Has she really not sat the kids down this morning for breakfast before the school run?, she’s given them ‘breakfast on the go’ - olive looks like she has a pre prepared fruit bag and Oakley has a brioche or croissant by the looks of things. How is that going to keep him going until he has lunch at School?

Has she really not sat the kids down this morning for breakfast before the school run?, she’s given them ‘breakfast on the go’ - olive looks like she has a pre prepared fruit bag and Oakley has a brioche or croissant by the looks of things. How is that going to keep him going until he has lunch at School?
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Ainsley love it’s STATIONERY and not stationary. You are not motionless are you? 🙄 and it’s PAID not payed. Why businesses want to ‘work’ with her i will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she’s huge and every single post she puts of her sassy pants, she’s running around ‘exploring’. The school isn’t far from their house. She could of walked!
I put my 3 year old in the pushchair sometimes when I’m dropping my eldest at school because she is the slowest walker in the world and if we were in a rush, we would be late

Why post pics of your kid with an open mouth full of food?! Just why? He's definitely old enough to know that he shouldn't do that. Wonder what they did to "show her up" in m&s? 😂

Why post pics of your kid with an open mouth full of food?! Just why? He's definitely old enough to know that he shouldn't do that. Wonder what they did to "show her up" in m&s? 😂

Im surprised she didn’t post whatever they were doing to show her up on stories, she did last time when they were on the floor messing around in the middle of the shopping centre!