Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen on Facebook that they’re moving house. Either they are still renting which is why she hasn’t said anything on insta or she’s going to post a picture of the sold sign and the welcome box with a glass of fizz 🙄
I wondered about this as she posted a pic on her story of boxes with just caption along the lines of how much stuff they’ve accumulated in 12 years (or somewhere along those lines). I think if she had bought, she would be posting about it 🤔

I wondered about this as she posted a pic on her story of boxes with just caption along the lines of how much stuff they’ve accumulated in 12 years (or somewhere along those lines). I think if she had bought, she would be posting about it 🤔
I was wondering this, or maybe she’s waiting for a big insta cliche reveal that they’ve bought a house. I’d be surprised if they have, given shes been ‘self employed’ not for very long and her income from her little markets surely can’t generate that much

Reactions: 3
Seen on Facebook that they’re moving house. Either they are still renting which is why she hasn’t said anything on insta or she’s going to post a picture of the sold sign and the welcome box with a glass of fizz 🙄
She did post the other week about a hectic few weeks coming up. Something along those lines anyway and I took it as moving house the way it was worded

Reactions: 1
Really confused as to what is going on with their house move situation. They’ve moved out of their house into ‘temporary’ accommodation? Why move, just to move again. I don’t get what’s going on?!

Reactions: 2
Unless they’re hanging about for completion of a new house if they’ve bought but had to be out of their rented house sooner. Or if their LL has sold and they’re waiting for a new house to be ready (rented or otherwise).

I just feel if she’d bought a house she would have said, got

Unless they’re hanging about for completion of a new house if they’ve bought but had to be out of their rented house sooner. Or if their LL has sold and they’re waiting for a new house to be ready (rented or otherwise).

I just feel if she’d bought a house she would have said, got
They may have bought a fixer upper.

I feel like if they’d done this, she’d be boasting about having a renovation account or how they’ll turn it into a dream home.
There’s time yet. Although If I’m honest she bores the absolute tits off me so I unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes it even more tragic is that she won’t have printed/made it herself so she’s missed the mistake and whoever made the sign also has!! If you or anyone else noticed afterwards, you wouldn’t be using the image as part of your promo 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the latest is? Have they moved house? I can’t seem to see her page anymore, thought she might have blocked me even though I’ve never had any interaction with her, but then I realised I cannot see a page even if I search for it as an Instagram website address.

Anyone know what the latest is? Have they moved house? I can’t seem to see her page anymore, thought she might have blocked me even though I’ve never had any interaction with her, but then I realised I cannot see a page even if I search for it as an Instagram website address.
She’s not announced anything and still seems to be in the ‘temporary’ house she was talking about!

She’s not announced anything and still seems to be in the ‘temporary’ house she was talking about!
Wonder if they have moved in with family or something, whilst waiting for a new house to be ready.. I’m thinking maybe their landlord gave them notice to move out. Didn’t she say they have lived there for 10 years? God can you imagine all that money that has been spent on rent? All to live in what I’m told is a rough area!! Lol. I don’t know the area she lives in personally as I don’t know that part of the country at all, but was talking to somebody on Insta about her one time and they said it’s not that great around there. You know what I am thinking - Big announcement/reveal any time soon with a new build account???

Wonder if they have moved in with family or something, whilst waiting for a new house to be ready.. I’m thinking maybe their landlord gave them notice to move out. Didn’t she say they have lived there for 10 years? God can you imagine all that money that has been spent on rent? All to live in what I’m told is a rough area!! Lol. I don’t know the area she lives in personally as I don’t know that part of the country at all, but was talking to somebody on Insta about her one time and they said it’s not that great around there. You know what I am thinking - Big announcement/reveal any time soon with a new build account???
I'm *relatively* local but yes, it's really not a very nice part of a kind of crappy city. I rent too, I have for 12 years since I sold a house I bought in haste (and regretted). We live on a country estate of a big famous house... Its very much a lifestyle choice but the house would be £1million + to buy now so a few hundred quid a month seems reasonable 🤣 It seems she's really taken a back seat from insta these days.

Some people don’t have a choice but to rent a house, not everyone can afford to buy we can’t pick and choose what areas we want to live in, it’s what we can afford at the end of the day! 🙄

Some people don’t have a choice but to rent a house, not everyone can afford to buy we can’t pick and choose what areas we want to live in, it’s what we can afford at the end of the day! 🙄
Oh, I am sorry, I did not mean to cause any offence to anybody here, please allow me to explain?
Absolutely - I know that many people rent because it’s extremely difficult if not impossible to get on the property ladder these days. Believe me I rented for several years in the past myself. And it caused me a huge amount of frustration… I once worked out the amount I had spent over -I think - five years in one property and it was eye watering 😫 But really I suppose the one thing renting did allow me to do was live in an area I could not have otherwise afforded to live in. One place I rented was a very small house but in a lovely road and the prices to buy there were totally out of the question.
I suppose what I am trying to explain – badly lol - is that I can’t really understand somebody like her renting the same place for all those years and it being a bad area. Especially since she was clearly ashamed of it as we all know she takes the kids to other places for Instagram worthy photos lol
Anyway again, no offence intended x

Reactions: 1
I’m from Derby and I can confirm where she was living is a dump lol

• Haha
Oh dear, looks as if the boss babe markets are not going too well..
not surprising really.
I wonder if she’ll be going back to working in retail now… since the overpriced middle class - oh, sorry, I mean fully inclusive mama markets are only going to be twice a year now 🤔
Also noticed it’s gone very quiet mysteriously on the house front???

oh and there’s this… “SHOULD OF” Christ no wonder boss bae is not doing well.. so unprofessional
CF1311F0-9CA3-4775-A34C-A9368E74A916.jpeg