Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own obviously but I wouldn't let my 7 year old watch Wednesday if you paid me

Reactions: 4
It’s like every year she forces a different obsession on them so she can theme a party round it?? Bet half the other kids at the party didn’t have a clue what was going on?? I don’t think it’s appropriate for a seven year old either?

Reactions: 7
She’s hiding again! I saw on her vinted she was selling a size 22 dress 👀
Saw her out in the wild at soft play with the kids today… She is definitely a 22! So much bigger in real life than in her photos!

Reactions: 5
It’s like every year she forces a different obsession on them so she can theme a party round it?? Bet half the other kids at the party didn’t have a clue what was going on?? I don’t think it’s appropriate for a seven year old either?
Wasn’t it the same with Stranger Things for Oakley?
Don’t think that or Wednesday are appropriate for primary children imo. Not sure what the other parents thought.

Looks like poor Olive is heading the same way as her ‘Mama’. It’s actually shocked me in the past year to see how much bigger she’s got. I feel awful writing this, especially as someone who’s had to deal with my own body image my whole life. I know genetics do play a part, but Ainsley should be aware of this, and thinking about her daughter - Ainsley has clearly dealt with struggles with her own body. She’s setting up dear Olive for a life of struggles.

I think it’s harder to take when she so often posts them out for large unhealthy meals and treats - the other day it was those big freak shakes but then eating a meal on top etc?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s harder to take when she so often posts them out for large unhealthy meals and treats - the other day it was those big freak shakes but then eating a meal on top etc?
It is. She’s fed them like that since they were babies, they were eating huge takeaway pizzas each when they were tiny when my kids would have just about managed a slice 😐