Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ainsley 👋
No. I just don’t think it’s anything but bullying for the sake of bullying. You’re just being mean if all you can say is “she looks more pregnant than the pregnant girl”. So what? Some people are bigger than others. No, she doesn’t seem to have a great relationship with food, but bloody hell, we don’t need to resort to basic fat shaming like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No. I just don’t think it’s anything but bullying for the sake of bullying. You’re just being mean if all you can say is “she looks more pregnant than the pregnant girl”. So what? Some people are bigger than others. No, she doesn’t seem to have a great relationship with food, but bloody hell, we don’t need to resort to basic fat shaming like that.
It’s hardly bullying, I’m not messaging Ainsley calling her fat I’m commenting on a forum that’s purpose is to slate so called ‘influencers’.

if you don’t like it jog on 👋

Reactions: 1
I think it’s very irresponsible that her upcoming market is un-ticketed (is that a word?), considering covid rates are continuing to rise so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fair enough. must be something only in certain parts of the country.
Honestly it's all over the UK, but maybe more prevalent in certain areas. We are in the south east, and mine is at an Infant School from Yr R - 2 and then Junior Yr 3-6. There are 3 schools like this within the Borough. So sorry to detract from the thread

Honestly it's all over the UK, but maybe more prevalent in certain areas. We are in the south east, and mine is at an Infant School from Yr R - 2 and then Junior Yr 3-6. There are 3 schools like this within the Borough. So sorry to detract from the thread
When I was at school we had First, Middle and High school! Haven't seen that many places.

Reactions: 1
Why does she think anyone gives a tit about her boring elves man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seen on Facebook that they’re moving house. Either they are still renting which is why she hasn’t said anything on insta or she’s going to post a picture of the sold sign and the welcome box with a glass of fizz 🙄

Reactions: 3