Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she moaning about being up since 7? It's a school day? Surely most people are up by seven on a school day

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same, 7 is a lie in for my kids 😂
Why is she moaning about being up since 7? It's a school day? Surely most people are up by seven on a school day
I was up at 4am with my twins this morning, I wish I could’ve woken up at 7 😂. My usual start to the day is 6 am to get our eldest up for school, what is she pissing about at if she’s moaning about waking up at 7, how little time do those kids have to get ready in the morning, because boss bae wants a lie in, or does Daniel get them up - he seems to do everything else.

Reactions: 3
Lol at how her child NEEDED urgent care but the other people there were time wasters
I live in Derby, same as her - never had any problems getting into my GP’s especially with my children. Think she just wanted an excuse to come onto stories and moan.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I live in a different area but I’ve experienced what she’s saying.
both with adult care and children’s

I had an operation as my GP would only see me over the telephone and prescribed antibiotics. The infection was too deep for antibiotics and resulted in 2 trips to A&E and an operation

GP and walk in centre refused to see my child as it’s a recurrent infection, only for us to wait 8 hours in A&E to be sent away with the medication that I told them was needed/is on the medical notes that it’s to be prescribed in such instances.
Furthermore we were advised on this A&E trip 6 weeks ago they would refer to a consultant. Still waiting for any acknowledgment of this to come through the post

Lol at how her child NEEDED urgent care but the other people there were time wasters
Hate this stance though I will say! Such self importance. Your not the only one with a poorly child ainsley

Why did she feel the need to post that picture of Oakley?! Completely inappropriate…however, after she posted pics of Olive in the ambulance the other year, she clearly had no boundaries 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I work in a GP surgery. Things are tough at the moment but GPs are doing the best they can to see people, there are still strict covid rules in place & people are clamouring for appointments. How does she know who needs urgent care or not?! I had to stop watching her moon face moaning on about it. Anything for content with this one!

I really don’t understand the whole taking a picture of your child when you are in a&e or similar.
I took my daughter last month because she had an infection over the weekend and it wouldn’t have waited until the Monday and taking a photo was the last thing on my mind. I don’t get it!!

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand the whole taking a picture of your child when you are in a&e or similar.
I took my daughter last month because she had an infection over the weekend and it wouldn’t have waited until the Monday and taking a photo was the last thing on my mind. I don’t get it!!
It's not the first time she's done this though which is terrible. I believe she lives such a boring ass life though so she will use anything for content. She might have been popular in the past but I feel like now she's a pretend influencer. Pretty sad I think

Reactions: 6