Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a couple of her markers when they were actual, physical markets and they were ok. Very Instagram. I’ve had a look at the ones online and they are dire. Just links to people’s website and she charges people for the privilege!

Reactions: 2
Ooh, I'd been wondering what was going on with her lately the other day! Looks like a... Not-full-sized-home arrangement. Still doing markets infrequently. Fascinating.

Reactions: 4
If the house she’s posted with the balloons outside is her new house then it’s literally 3 houses down from the house they moved out of 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
surely we have to draw the line somewhere and commenting on a child’s weight/body shape is too too far , no?!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
surely we have to draw the line somewhere and commenting on a child’s weight/body shape is too too far , no?!
It probably is yes but it’s not her fault. Her mother has fed her rubbish from day one, enough food to feed an adult man. A huge takeaway pizza for a little girl of Olive’s age is unhealthy and totally unnecessary.

Totally agree. We should focus on the fact that Ains says she's lost 3 stone but when I saw her locally recently she looked exactly the same 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still hiding behind people, kids and furniture…. Unless she’s planning a big revel

It probably is yes but it’s not her fault. Her mother has fed her rubbish from day one, enough food to feed an adult man. A huge takeaway pizza for a little girl of Olive’s age is unhealthy and totally unnecessary.
yes agree the diet she feeds them isn’t ideal but children can be all shapes and sizes for many reasons. whilst ainsley shouldn’t be sharing so much about her children especially whilst they can’t consent (and the way she makes/made money out of them is another discussion) i’d hate to think of that little girl typing her name into the internet at 13/14 years old and coming across this 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Oh 100% this is the parents neglect. You’d think Ainsley having struggled with her own weight would ensure her children eat a healthy balanced diet.