Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she will have another one (happy to eat my words at a later date) I think she wanted Oaks to be a girl which is why she had Olive pretty sharpish after.
I don’t think she wanted him to be a girl but she very much wanted the second baby to be a girl

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling that the girl is more demanding than the boy, hence why it appears that she gives her more attention.

It’s been said all we see is those kids eating junk food nothing else . No park or any activity taking drink or food from home it’s constantly junky food trips out . Look back food food . Roll on the picture with the kids sitting at home eating melon and fruit . Hi Ainsley 👋

Reactions: 6
Subway and Chinese takeaway all in one day? 😳
Wow! That’s awful. I feel awful saying this, but if she’s not careful, those kids are going to grow up struggling with their weight like her - how can she not see this?. A bloody granola bowl isn’t going to make up for the amount of crap they eat, 2 lots of fast food in one day is so bad for kids! Not to mention the bloody Starbucks they both had yesterday too.

Reactions: 4
Wow! That’s awful. I feel awful saying this, but if she’s not careful, those kids are going to grow up struggling with their weight like her - how can she not see this?. A bloody granola bowl isn’t going to make up for the amount of crap they eat, 2 lots of fast food in one day is so bad for kids! Not to mention the bloody Starbucks they both had yesterday too.
Granola is full of sugar!

And seriously what 4& 6 year old ask for a pamper night?

New boss babe alert….
Has she finally realised putting on a few markets in a year doesn’t constitute a job? maybe Daniel is tired of being the only one bringing money in, all the guy ever seems to do is work to fund her boss bae lifestyle, which lets be honest is getting her hair done, going to the gym once in a blue moon, going to Starbucks and ordering pretty notebooks for herself so she can feel important 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has she finally realised putting on a few markets in a year doesn’t constitute a job? maybe Daniel is tired of being the only one bringing money in, all the guy ever seems to do is work to fund her boss bae lifestyle, which lets be honest is getting her hair done, going to the gym once in a blue moon, going to Starbucks and ordering pretty notebooks for herself so she can feel important 🙄
Honestly I’m all for being your own boss, making a success of a business, that’s a great thing.. it’s the fact that the poor guy looks permanently completely exhausted whenever she posts any photos of him. They clearly have not been managing too well on his salary alone, even though I’m sure he works hard. Because it is very very difficult to cope these days on one salary especially if you have children. Quite why you would decide to pack in a secure job when you are not even on the property ladder, is beyond me.

Oh good god no… grey neutral soft play hire?! Soz Kids, no character parties here - need the soft play to match the insta vibe. Gonna be a whole generation of kids who have been devoid of all colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly I’m all for being your own boss, making a success of a business, that’s a great thing.. it’s the fact that the poor guy looks permanently completely exhausted whenever she posts any photos of him. They clearly have not been managing too well on his salary alone, even though I’m sure he works hard. Because it is very very difficult to cope these days on one salary especially if you have children. Quite why you would decide to pack in a secure job when you are not even on the property ladder, is beyond me.
To be fair she would have been made redundant if she’d stayed at topshop but at least she would have had a pay out

Reactions: 1