Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words pathetic . All I can say at the age of 4 not even started school. Really . Wonder who got her in to that for content hey. I work in a school higher level classroom assistant so I can teach . No kids understand this at that age . I have been in the job 16 gone years . Some one is making this up like she made the trip in the ambulance to be something out of nothing. So far fetched for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let me hide behind everyone at the christening.stick the children in front of me chop my bottom half off . Nearly revealed herself in church . Why hide just rock it and be proud . . .

Reactions: 4
Let me hide behind everyone at the christening.stick the children in front of me chop my bottom half off . Nearly revealed herself in church . Why hide just rock it and be proud . . .
Or just don’t post photos? I’ve gained quite a bit since we first went into lockdown and I’m unhappy with my weight so simple I just don’t post any photos online 😂

My sister follows this moron because they live in the same are. She messaged her asking her to caption her stories because she’s hard of hearing. Ainsley didn’t reply and blocked her from her stories. So that’s nice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
My sister follows this moron because they live in the same are. She messaged her asking her to caption her stories because she’s hard of hearing. Ainsley didn’t reply and blocked her from her stories. So that’s nice.
She's an absolute dick head!

Reactions: 5
classic ains- if it can’t revolve around her or her kids she ain’t entertaining it

she blocked me a few years ago when she was advertising nestle cereal and i highlighted the crimes against humanity nestle are responsible for. if it doesn’t fit perfectly (or oversizedly in her case) into a little square on insta or it can’t be wrapped in glitter tissue with a bow and hand written name tag, and flogged at one of her copycat markets, shes not interested

Reactions: 7
Cook them a bleeping meal then ainsley. I'm certain a 4 year old isn't going to suddenly request to be veggi, its probably got more to do with Ainsley and her food issues.

Cook them a bleeping meal then ainsley. I'm certain a 4 year old isn't going to suddenly request to be veggi, its probably got more to do with Ainsley and her food issues.
I very much doubt Olive has decided to become a veggie without any influence from someone, it’s probably Ainsley - content for the gram maybe? I don’t know any four year old that understands the concept of vegetarianism!

She mentioned in the previous slide about going on holiday, not sure why you need to move your child into another room to pack for a holiday?
She does say a house move situation or something along those words. I am surprised it was Princess Olive who was moved and not Oaks.

Reactions: 2
Everything we see from her now is the kids eating JUNK food out .every single time . Just got to look back over her Instagram. . Yuk what poor diets those kids have .

So obviously they are heading on holiday. Picture more eating out rubbish junk food . Come on. Ains. Show us. Proper cooked meals . We know you read here . . Hi ains 👋. The rubbish those kids eat is unreal . You show it daily. . Pictured aswell . Junk food queen

• Heart
As if she’s captioned a picture with her friend getting married with “3rd time lucky”. I mean Jesus. With friends like her to remind you of (presumably) 2 previously failed relationships (actually reads as if it’s failed marriages) on your wedding day, who needs enemies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if she’s captioned a picture with her friend getting married with “3rd time lucky”. I mean Jesus. With friends like her to remind you of (presumably) 2 previously failed relationships (actually reads as if it’s failed marriages) on your wedding day, who needs enemies!!
I read it as in 3 time’s cancelled due to Covid - could be wrong, though!