Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s captioned a picture with her friend getting married with “3rd time lucky”. I mean Jesus. With friends like her to remind you of (presumably) 2 previously failed relationships (actually reads as if it’s failed marriages) on your wedding day, who needs enemies!!
She means because they have been postponed because of covid but obviously it can be read in the way you have explained as well.

Reactions: 3
As if she’s captioned a picture with her friend getting married with “3rd time lucky”. I mean Jesus. With friends like her to remind you of (presumably) 2 previously failed relationships (actually reads as if it’s failed marriages) on your wedding day, who needs enemies!!
I read it as it is the 3rd wedding date due to covid. I have seen lots of people saying similar that have had to postpone. Your interpretation never crossed my mind!

Reactions: 2
I read it as in 3 time’s cancelled due to Covid - could be wrong, though!
I think you’re right, I’m sure they’ve had to cancel previously from what i read on Ainsleys stories during the hen weekend

Hiding behind everyone in photos again 😂 if she’s that unhappy with her weight, why doesn’t she get off her arse and do something about it, she’s got plenty of time on her hands with her markets only being twice a year. She looks ridiculous hiding herself in photos constantly

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s 3rd time lucky because of covid. That girl who got married was on say yes to the dress at least 3 / 4 years ago.

Reactions: 1

She didn't take Ainslie with her

OMG she has literally put Olive in a mini version of the polka dot zara dress she wore for years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I noticed that she edited her caption for that pic presumably because people are interpreting it as it being the bride’s third wedding! Rather than in fact third time lucky due to presumably Covid related cancellations.
I remember that bride from when she was on TV. She looks as if she might have quite a high opinion of herself, judging by how she was waving her arms around in the air whilst walking out to greet her guests at the wedding reception.
The wedding dress made her look as if she was a bit pregnant.. though at least she didn’t choose that monstrosity David Emanuel found for her! I don’t know if she genuinely intended to wear that, or if she was just saying she loved it for the benefit of the TV cameras?!
I’m glad to see our pal Ains has finally ditched the ginger streaks. Her hair looks much better now and to be fair she did look nice at the wedding. It is a shame she feels the need to hide behind her friends though. The bridesmaids dresses were nice.

New thread suggestion - “Bridesmaid for the day, ginger spice is gone so don’t hide away “

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been wondering what I’ve found off about her profile and her photos of the kids and on holiday - she never posts photos of herself. It’s always Dad and the kids. It makes me feel quite sad that she wouldn’t post anything unless she has something to hide behind

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering what I’ve found off about her profile and her photos of the kids and on holiday - she never posts photos of herself. It’s always Dad and the kids. It makes me feel quite sad that she wouldn’t post anything unless she has something to hide behind
She’s self conscious about her body. I mean I’m sure many of us feel like that, but she hides behind her skinny friends, eg in those wedding pics from the other week. Actually, although yes she is a bit overweight, she’s far more ‘normal’ sized than all the sticks she is mates with!
I hope she doesn’t come to regret not being in pics in years to come. Her kids won’t have the pics of both dad AND mum to look back on, and she’ll pass on her body image issues to the kids, which is a great shame.

Reactions: 9