Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread has gone quiet but jesus H christ, her hair!! Only 90s ginger spice can pull off that look!
It looks horrendous doesn’t it? Why she paid to have that done I don’t know, it doesn’t suit her at all!
I’ve seen she’s jumped back on the running again and on about doing 10k 😂 even after a year this thread title is still relevant, just goes to show how bleeping boring and predictable boss bae Gray still is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was bragging about her weight loss a few weeks back but I can’t say I see a difference 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Olive has a lisp - you can guarantee Ains hasn’t sought any kind of advice to help her with it. Also, her brows look bloody awful 🤣

Frightening the amount of food olive has consumed in the last few days clearly shown by her mother. .

Yes I agree it’s a child’s knife, however, she showed the finished brreakfast and there was no avocado on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Perhaps ains should of made her stand on a stool. And put a chopping board on the table and teach her how to do it properly . Not really a good example on how to cut it .

Perhaps ains should of made her stand on a stool. And put a chopping board on the table and teach her how to do it properly . Not really a good example on how to cut it .
I agree but I get the impression that the kids do more or less whatever they like.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s on the beg for a razor from hey estrid, hasn’t every influencer been gifted one of those? Poor Ains must be feeling left out 😂

Looks like fun at the Hen Do but Ainsley has taken to hiding behind people again for photos. For gods sake woman own your size

• Heart
Looks like fun at the Hen Do but Ainsley has taken to hiding behind people again for photos. For gods sake woman own your size
She makes it look so obvious that she’s unhappy about her weight by hiding, but she just looks ridiculous

Reactions: 3