Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is she an absolute bore .
Day after day printing stuff of Pinterest and other activities of line .no imagination of her own .thought she had an art degree .
That’s literally all it is day by day. But then again everyone’s life is pretty dull right now. I never got how she had a following in the first place. She’s so boring and her children are boring and Daniel is boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I said the same, absolutely everything is copied. Then others are posting stories of activities inspired by her... um no, they are thought up by people who are trained to work with children. Also, I’ve noticed she is just doing themed activities around crafts, not noticed anything that is acknowledging where they currently are development wise and working on the next steps.

Reactions: 8
I said the same, absolutely everything is copied. Then others are posting stories of activities inspired by her... um no, they are thought up by people who are trained to work with children. Also, I’ve noticed she is just doing themed activities around crafts, not noticed anything that is acknowledging where they currently are development wise and working on the next steps.
Not being funny can any one understand what the boy of hers is saying it sounds as if he is babbling

Reactions: 2
It's must HAVE..... Not must OF!! God almighty. How many times does it need saying lol.

Reactions: 4
Not being funny can any one understand what the boy of hers is saying it sounds as if he is babbling

His speech has always seemed to be a bit behind, he used to repeat a lot of what Ainsley said to him, Olive is the same, her speech doesn’t seem to be great either!

Reactions: 1
Taking credit for other people’s ideas just like she did with the market 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she’s doing a mud kitchen giveaway! My guess is the winner will be contacted privately and she’ll give it to one of her mates 🙄

Reactions: 3
It's just occurred to me that she has lost a good few thousand followers recently probably because her content has become so boring.

It's just occurred to me that she has lost a good few thousand followers recently probably because her content has become so boring.
I’m not surprised! I think she only had so many in the first place as she portrayed herself and her life to be something it wasn’t. Photoshopping herself thinner, taking pictures in local beauty spots as if that’s where she lived, constantly copying any other influencer she could. Even people not on here will have seen through it now. Plus she’s had her market events where people will have actually seen/met her. The other influencers that she’s desperately tried to connect with over time aren’t arsed about her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really is so dull! Nothing special about her at all, I don’t understand why she has the following she does.

I think her content at first was ok, she’s good at photography and she was relatable because she had a proper job and she wasn’t perfect looking. After she gave up her job to be a “full time influencer” she lost her way, didn’t do a lot other than the occasional market event and she seemed to get lazier and lazier and put on loads of weight. She’s just a boring, overweight housewife now with no real content.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t stop laughing at how miserable Daniel looks in the birthday post. Did he do it on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear, I can't imagine why she ever thought wearing camouflage and spots together was a good idea! And why wear shoes like that if you know you're going for a 3 hour walk? That would be painful surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, I can't imagine why she ever thought wearing camouflage and spots together was a good idea! And why wear shoes like that if you know you're going for a 3 hour walk? That would be painful surely.

I don’t think she owns any other clothes than that bloody dress and jacket! 😂She has them on constantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she owns any other clothes than that bloody dress and jacket! 😂She has them on constantly!
I think she has just put on so much weight that she doesn’t fit in anything (I speak from experience)!

• Wow
Unsurprisingly she's been having problems with the cushions on the bizarre bench thing at the bottom of the garden - is she really going to be bringing them in every night - what a pain?! What's wrong with a few sunloungers on the decking like the rest of us? I appreciate that the hubs built it himself but it looks so uncomfortable!

On the scrounge for a free kids bike now. Google it you stupid cow. Shows plenty in stock. Ainsley you make me sick like the rest of them .always trying to scrounge free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6