Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for free storage
On the scrounge for a free kids bike now. Google it you stupid cow. Shows plenty in stock. Ainsley you make me sick like the rest of them .always trying to scrounge free stuff.
I was just coming on to say the same. Such a beg!

Reactions: 3
Daniel looks miserable in the wedding photos she posted. Does she not have any pictures when he looks happy? She’s also doubled in size since her wedding.

Reactions: 6
Daniel looks miserable in the wedding photos she posted. Does she not have any pictures when he looks happy? She’s also doubled in size since her wedding.
I generally don’t like to comment on peoples appearance/weight but she looks so different now. The years have not been kind 😬

Reactions: 3
I think she’s one of those people that had always been quite big but probably starved herself before her wedding to get thinner. She has definitely put on a lot of weight since she gave up work to be a full time boss babe.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha I’m doing couch to 5k and everytime I go to start a run I think of old Ains and when she said she was doing it- threatened to set up a fitness account, did like 2 runs then never mentioned it again. Absolutely lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha I’m doing couch to 5k and everytime I go to start a run I think of old Ains and when she said she was doing it- threatened to set up a fitness account, did like 2 runs then never mentioned it again. Absolutely lol
Same as the slimming world account she was going to start 🥴

Reactions: 1
I think she’s becoming very limited on what she can fit in.
This trollop like the rest of the instagram ladies seem she has no imagination of her /their own biggest copier ever. She buys clothing because they have it she needs to copy even if it does not fit or suite her size yes Ainsley wtf. Tent fest . Buy clothing ,to suit you Ainsley not copy other people it clearly does not suit your size ,also it does not suite Your shape . Like the rest of the clothing you have you .should wear clothing that suits you . Stop stop following others.like blossoming birds.(fake as ) she copies like this stupid market of hers. Gone tits up. Copies things of Pinterest then try and make out it’s her own thing she tries to,
get praise for it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m always reminded of the simpsons when she wears these kind of outfits 😂
05BD8BCA-FD39-4D06-A98F-1F8C80BCA61F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12