Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only the other day she was saying she was enjoying the isolation - what a weird thing to say?!

Reactions: 2
Only the other day she was saying she was enjoying the isolation - what a weird thing to say?!
I’m finding it very jarring when people say that they are enjoying it or liking the slowing down of life. I bloody loved my life and I want it back.

Reactions: 7
She definitely did have a dog. It was a dark brown chihuahua.
She did. Called Barney. It’s the fact she’s moaning about not being able to drive to the usual places. Elvaston Castle has not been that busy and she could walk. She just doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
She did. Called Barney. It’s the fact she’s moaning about not being able to drive to the usual places. Elvaston Castle has not been that busy and she could walk. She just doesn’t.
To be fair - we're not supposed to be driving anywhere to go for our daily exercise. Or do you mean she could walk to Elveston Castle from her house?

They have a good sized garden, they don't need to go out for daily exercise anyway. It's hardly like they were exactly outdoorsy anyway. When I've seen her at NT places before most of the time has been spent eating, chatting and taking photos for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have a good sized garden, they don't need to go out for daily exercise anyway. It's hardly like they were exactly outdoorsy anyway. When I've seen her at NT places before most of the time has been spent eating, chatting and taking photos for the gram.
She has a great garden with a play structure for the children. Stop moaning ainsley

Reactions: 1
She’s always preaching how creative she is... yet ALL the activities she’s done with her kids this week have come from pinterest or baker ross packs. Nothing creative there at all 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at all of those Mr Men cups in the new mud kitchen - that shows how many times they go to McDonald’s!
Don’t get me wrong - we go there, but that’s a ridiculous amount of happy meal cups!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at all of those Mr Men cups in the new mud kitchen - that shows how many times they go to McDonald’s!
Don’t get me wrong - we go there, but that’s a ridiculous amount of happy meal cups!
Its only really 3 times. Weve prob been the same amount

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the drunken story from earlier? Apparently they've got no income at the moment... Yet they had a big dominos the other night...ok babe. She says that she works hard despite "many assuming I don't"... I mean there's no smoke without fire, why do so many people think that?? 🙈🤷

Reactions: 6
It makes me uncomfortable that she posts videos of her young children running around in their underwear. I know lots of people will say it’s the same as being in swimwear, but for me it just feels more intimate (especially as Olive is topless!). Of course all kids run around in underwear or naked but it’s the posting of it on an open social media platform - there are plenty of weirdos out there that would watch that video for reasons I don’t even want to think about! In a time where we are told to teach children the ‘underwear’ rule it seems wrong to be so blase about it!

Reactions: 8
Nice to see her and Daniel have helmets on. Although surprised the kids do actually!

Is it me or is she an absolute bore .
Day after day printing stuff of Pinterest and other activities of line .no imagination of her own .thought she had an art degree .

Reactions: 10