Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where credit due for bossbabe educating her kids on the BLM and protests going on!! Dam sight better than that bloody Deb of Fabulous Places who seems to have radio silence on the issue. but would be nice to see both markets include more businesses run by people of colour.have to say that’s a massive downside I’ve seen with a lot of these markets no representation of businesses run by BAME owners even though their is plenty out and about!

Reactions: 1
I do have to say well done to Ainsley, she seems to be one of the only ones addressing it. Everyone else is laying low until they can shill their endless affiliate links again (rvk here’s looking at you!)

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Instagram is being too serious for her now; it’s not just about posting pretty pictures any more. Most of them are under scrutiny for things like BLM and whether they’re posting enough diverse content or whether they’re just ignoring it. It’s not the same platform it was a few years ago when she could just upload a pic of her cute kid and talk about his outfit. I think more is expected of influencers now.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always go to Nerja? Does she realise there are other countries ajd holiday destinations on the planet?

Reactions: 5
LOL at her most recent post...Think she means ‘vicariously’, not ‘precariously’ 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her engagement is lowww. 262 likes and no comments. Hun, you’re not ‘influencing’ anyone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she change her picture for the post about Hamilton?
Also Hamilton is hardly interesting to a 3 year old and I say that as someone who absolutely loves it.

Reactions: 2
My money is on baby number 3. Only guaranteed form of income given her markets will be on pause.
She’s been doing “online markets” where sellers have paid her (I imagine) to advertise on her website. I thought this was a good idea until I checked it out and it’s literally just a list of different stores with links to their website to buy things. I thought she’d have an actual shop page on her website so I can’t see why people have bought a space!

Reactions: 3
Have to say I’m a little shocked she didn’t post the reception first and last day pic of her little one. I think every fucker else has

• Haha
Reactions: 3