Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Center parcs is such a rip off, we're paying a similar price for 7 days in a beautiful lodge with so much to do in the surrounding area. All you get at center parcs for all that dosh is accommodation & access to the pool! Her husband always looks so fed up!

Reactions: 6
She launched a competition yesterday that ends on Friday. So far only around 60 people of her 32.7k followers have entered. Each comment you leave = 1 entry so it looks like more people are interested than there really is. I know it’s only been one day but that’s a really poor turnout so far!! I was curious because I’d noticed she’s shared the post more than once in 24 hours on her stories 🤔

She has such poor engagement with her followers. How is she even still a thing?

Reactions: 7
In all fairness to her, my IG has over 15k followers but I’ve never paid for them and my interaction is v poor because I barely ever post on there and when. do it doesn’t get a lot of response. I’m not saying she hasn’t bought them, but I think a lot are like ghost or old accounts now?

Boss bae is having a productive day did you know?! Well it must be a busy day if you post a picture of your diary 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god she's got one of those ring doorbells now. They are so dangerous - just have a look on Google. And the issues with them have been widely publicised. Sounds like she cares more about a paid partnership with them than her children's safety. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh god she's got one of those ring doorbells now. They are so dangerous - just have a look on Google. And the issues with them have been widely publicised. Sounds like she cares more about a paid partnership with them than her children's safety. 🤔
Are you sure you don’t know her?!

Center parcs is such a rip off, we're paying a similar price for 7 days in a beautiful lodge with so much to do in the surrounding area. All you get at center parcs for all that dosh is accommodation & access to the pool! Her husband always looks so fed up!
100% agree with this! I'm paying £299 for a lodge for 7 days by the coast surrounded by countryside. I couldn't imagine paying how much she paid for 3 days!😳 I wonder how much over time mr gray did to pay for that?

Reactions: 6
Surely her next event can’t go ahead due to social distancing ?
I wonder if that’s what her story was about when she said she was overwhelmed. It must be a very hard decision to make when you haven’t told you categorically cannot do something. Let’s hope she makes the right decision, especially with the fact so many children (carriers) will be attending her event.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's just because she filmed herself from straight on this time and not at a strategic angle! One of my friends from Derby said that they have seen her in the local shops and she apparently looks nothing like she appears to on Instagram. Size wise I mean. I don't know if that's true personally but I do consider my friend to be somebody quite truthful so, I dunno.

Does she not have a dog anymore? May have missed something but never see it anymore.

I’m not sure that she’s ever had a dog?
Apparently she did, unless it belongs to someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️