Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my dummy until I went to nursery, I was very attached to it 😂 but I was a very chatty kid, and I have no speech issues as an adult. I guess it depends on the child. I think my dummy was soothing, I must have taken it out when I wanted to talk😂
My sister had a dummy till she was almost 5, never had any problems. I, on the other hand, never had a dummy or sucked my thumb and I still needed braces as a teenager 🤷‍♀️ It really depends on the child. I've always thought that a lot of what they say about dummies is exaggerated by some so they can feel superior about not using them.

Reactions: 3
I spotted her a few days ago in Derby and she is a lot bigger than she looks in her photos, I’d guess a size 26/28 at least but she carries it well as she has a thinner face. I’m plus size myself so I’m not fat shaming her at all but I wish she’d just own it rather than shrinking herself on an app to look good on the gram, or if she is that unhappy with her figure do something about it.
I agree. I've also seen her around quite a few times, and was shocked at how different she looked in person to her IG due to her size etc. The first time I saw her was quite a while ago, and I think she must have been photoshopping herself thinner in her photos as it was a bigger shock then. I think her more recent photos don't look as altered. I'm a size 18 and she's a lot bigger than me. The whole slimming world thing is really cringe, a while ago she was on about making a separate account to share her meals - well it's a good job she didn't as it wouldn't have much content. It would make her much more genuine/relatable if she was just honest about it.

Reactions: 5
I see the begging for a freebie didn’t work so she finally gave in and bought a table 😂

Reactions: 2
Can't believe anyone is still stupid enough to advertise the fact they are away on holiday 🙈

Reactions: 1
Is she actually feeding that poor squirrel sugary popcorn? Please just feed your children crap Ainsley, no need to poison wildlife..

Reactions: 8
Is she actually feeding that poor squirrel sugary popcorn? Please just feed your children crap Ainsley, no need to poison wildlife..
I've never understood these people who feel the need to constantly do the stories while they are away on holiday. And don't anybody give me that "making memories" rubbish because it's possible to take photos on holiday and not have to post them on social media every few minutes (gasp).

Reactions: 6
It's a bit lazy to take your kids on holiday in their school uniform, why couldn't she have taken them home to get changed first?!

It's a bit lazy to take your kids on holiday in their school uniform, why couldn't she have taken them home to get changed first?!
I don’t think it’s lazy. They must only be getting two full days as it is. It won’t hurt them at all.

however the video of Olive licking a plate is gross.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s lazy. They must only be getting two full days as it is. It won’t hurt them at all.

however the video of Olive licking a plate is gross.
It's so gross!! Oh we're on holiday, the kids can eat rubbish just because 😏🤔

£600 for 2 nights in Nottingham!? Surely you can get better then that
They could have gone for a city break or into the countryside for less or the same price. Instead they drive 45 mins up the road to do something they have done loads of times 🙄 no imagination at all

Reactions: 6
They could have gone for a city break or into the countryside for less or the same price. Instead they drive 45 mins up the road to do something they have done loads of times 🙄 no imagination at all
I went to Edinburgh, with flights for less then that last year😩 I’m surprised it wasn’t gifted

£600 for 2 nights in Nottingham!? Surely you can get better then that
Oh I’m absolutely not saying it’s a good price or cheap etc, not at all!
With you saying abroad I just assumed you meant somewhere in Europe. In which case, £600 for a family of 4 isn’t going to get you very far at all. A UK break, yes, you can choose many other nice destinations.

Reactions: 1
It's all defiantly for the gram, remember!
it's absolutely ridiculous her saying that it didn't cost a huge amount because they got a last minute "deal" Lol.. £499 (and for those who don't know much about Center Parcs, that literally just includes the accommodation and use of the pool), is a massive amount of money for 3 nights away and beyond the reach of most normal people with two kids.

Reactions: 7
She can only afford it because her husband works 6 days a week.

I noticed when she posted a video of the kids looking out of the patio doors they were covered in mould! Who’d pay £500 for that!

• Wow
She can only afford it because her husband works 6 days a week.

I noticed when she posted a video of the kids looking out of the patio doors they were covered in mould! Who’d pay £500 for that!
He literally always looks exhausted in her photos.
Eergh really... For that money I would expect something special for the accommodation!! It has been years since the time I went to Centre parcs as a teenager and it was a long time ago so I can't remember everything but I do remember the accommodation was quite basic.

Reactions: 3