Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I went to the mama meet market at Christmas and as we were leaving, her children were arriving with their grandma. As they walked towards me, I automatically smiled to them as if I knew them, then quickly panicked as I obviously don't. It really upset me that these innocent young children would be instantly recognisable to strangers. I said to my friend at the time, I know their names and so much about them. What if someone really weird was to approach them. It just doesn't sit right with me. Then the other day the naked potty photo 😡 not only is it so inappropriate for people to see and could get in the wrong hands. That's on the Internet forever and what happens when she's a teenager and it could be found by the kids at school. It's just awful

Reactions: 12
There's another woman on Instagram (mummymarston) that posted a close up of her son's bum on her stories because he had spots on it 😬😬 I reported it and Instagram said there was no issue 🙄
I’m surprised that there isn’t already a thread about her. That woman needs shares in calpol 😂

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
So, is that Olive at school now? I'm surprised she started school without being potty trained!
She’s only just turned 3 so I don’t think so. She hasn’t said that she goes to nursery either, she uses (or use to) a childminder. I thought it was strange that she was in a ‘uniform’

Reactions: 1
She’s only just turned 3 so I don’t think so. She hasn’t said that she goes to nursery either, she uses (or use to) a childminder. I thought it was strange that she was in a ‘uniform’
Olive goes to the nursery unit attached to Oakleys school. They can go the first term after their 3rd birthday, so she started january. She has mentioned it previously but this time seems to have played it down a bit compared to the drama of Oakley starting school.

Reactions: 9
I love the fact that boss bae Gray is even too boring for tattle these days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Forever the sausage to my bun” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 just me with a large chunk of vomit in my throat 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s nice they’ve been together for so long as it’s rare these days. But yeah.

Reactions: 1
I feel really bad for talking about Mummy Marston.. She seems like a lovely mum who genuinly does care and live for her kids but the house is so tired and dated. She's constantly cleaning it but it does need some money spending on it.

I feel really bad for talking about Mummy Marston.. She seems like a lovely mum who genuinly does care and live for her kids but the house is so tired and dated. She's constantly cleaning it but it does need some money spending on it.
She posts pics for attention. She has issues. She needs to put her phone down and pay attention to her kids who are ALWAYS ill!

Reactions: 3
She posts pics for attention. She has issues. She needs to put her phone down and pay attention to her kids who are ALWAYS ill!
They do seem to be always ill. I cringe at the cleaning videos she does where she replays them in a fast speed.
🙈

Reactions: 2