Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a post on here a while ago by someone claiming to have seen him getting very friendly with another woman in a bar in Derby?

Do elaborate??
Yeah mine. All over a woman who was not Ainsley. This was a while ago now. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No but I’ve followed them for years and thought they were picture perfect. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have together for a long time which is unheard of these days.

Reactions: 1
No but I’ve followed them for years and thought they were picture perfect. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have together for a long time which is unheard of these days.
I don't think any of us are naive enough to assume that things are as perfect as some of these people like to portray on insta.

Ooh she’s mentioned slimming world on her stories for the first time this year, could boss bae be pretending she’s dieting again?!

Also the ‘picnic’ she’s packed for a day out - shows 3 cans of 7up, why not pack some actual juice/squash for the kids instead of fizzy drinks 🙄 it’s not good for them!

Reactions: 5
Ooh she’s mentioned slimming world on her stories for the first time this year, could boss bae be pretending she’s dieting again?!

Also the ‘picnic’ she’s packed for a day out - shows 3 cans of 7up, why not pack some actual juice/squash for the kids instead of fizzy drinks 🙄 it’s not good for them!
I came here to basically say exactly the same thing 🙈 why does she feed them such rubbish!!

Reactions: 2

she sounds so out of breath in this video just from talking!

She’s lost it. She’s paid to go to LEGOLAND. Surely any influencer worth their salt can get LEGOLAND to gift them a visit!

Reactions: 6
Can't believe miss sassy is still using a dummy!

Getting rid of a dummy really helped my little boy when he had speech issues when he was younger than Olive! She doesn’t need one at 3 years old, it won’t be doing her teeth any good either!

Getting rid of a dummy really helped my little boy when he had speech issues when he was younger than Olive! She doesn’t need one at 3 years old, it won’t be doing her teeth any good either!
She only really seems to have it at night though, which wouldn't cause much harm to her speech at all. My 3 year old still has his dummy, imo it's not really a big deal. They have much bigger problems than a dummy.

Reactions: 4
She only really seems to have it at night though, which wouldn't cause much harm to her speech at all. My 3 year old still has his dummy, imo it's not really a big deal. They have much bigger problems than a dummy.
Disagree here. A 3 year old having a dummy at night does cause massive problems with their teeth.

Reactions: 5
I had my dummy until I went to nursery, I was very attached to it 😂 but I was a very chatty kid, and I have no speech issues as an adult. I guess it depends on the child. I think my dummy was soothing, I must have taken it out when I wanted to talk😂

Reactions: 2
I spotted her a few days ago in Derby and she is a lot bigger than she looks in her photos, I’d guess a size 26/28 at least but she carries it well as she has a thinner face. I’m plus size myself so I’m not fat shaming her at all but I wish she’d just own it rather than shrinking herself on an app to look good on the gram, or if she is that unhappy with her figure do something about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9