Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think her kid cares about that expensive designer wrapping paper?! 😂 She's really struggling for content now I feel......
Definitely is struggling for content, a photo of olives hair ready for nursery, wowwww

Reactions: 4
No need to post a pic of olive having a tit on Insta, just why?
I genuinely don’t understand what is wrong with these influencers. Would they be happy with a photo of themselves on the bog put on the internet for people to see?! How will Olive feel when she’s 16 and there’s a photo of her on the internet somewhere on a potty. I’d be bleeping furious. I can’t wait for the day these people either get charged with emotional abuse or sued by their own children. Makes me sick

Reactions: 9
I genuinely don’t understand what is wrong with these influencers. Would they be happy with a photo of themselves on the bog put on the internet for people to see?! How will Olive feel when she’s 16 and there’s a photo of her on the internet somewhere on a potty. I’d be bleeping furious. I can’t wait for the day these people either get charged with emotional abuse or sued by their own children. Makes me sick

I reported the story to Instagram, but got a reply saying that it looked like the story had been removed anyway.

I think posting photos of your naked child on a potty is going too far!

Reactions: 7
I reported the story to Instagram, but got a reply saying that it looked like the story had been removed anyway.

I think posting photos of your naked child on a potty is going too far!
There's another woman on Instagram (mummymarston) that posted a close up of her son's bum on her stories because he had spots on it 😬😬 I reported it and Instagram said there was no issue 🙄

Reactions: 1
There's another woman on Instagram (mummymarston) that posted a close up of her son's bum on her stories because he had spots on it 😬😬 I reported it and Instagram said there was no issue 🙄
I had to unfollow her as she has clearly got issues. Her kids are ALWAYS poorly and she posts vids of them when they’re clearly distressed and crying. Just awful

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow her as she has clearly got issues. Her kids are ALWAYS poorly and she posts vids of them when they’re clearly distressed and crying. Just awful
I totally agree. I just want to cuddle her poor children when this happens. I had to unfollow for the very same reason 💔

Reactions: 1
I totally agree. I just want to cuddle her poor children when this happens. I had to unfollow for the very same reason 💔
It’s all very strange isn’t it? She seems to thrive on the attention I assume

Reactions: 2
She lives in Alvaston which is a suburb of Derby. It's quite big and not in the countryside. It's like everywhere I guess in the sense that some areas are alright and others not so. It's not a particularly 'nice' or well thought of area though. Elvaston Castle (or the Castle as she calls it - which I've never heard anyone else do) is about a 10 minute drive away.

I'm a few miles away and it was definitely very short lived snow! It settled for about 20 minutes and then started melting and turning into sludge. Guess it's fun to make the most of it with a sledge, but sadly we all know it's more for the gram!

Reactions: 6
Thought she lived in the countryside like she makes out 😉 cause we deffo had a lot of snow hahaha
I've heard more than one person on here say that they think she drives to other areas of Derbyshire specifically to get photos for the 'gram of the kids or her standing in front of picturesque colourful country cottage doors. But lo and behold it turns out judging by her video of O being pulled along on the sledge yesterday, she lives in average nondescript suburbia, like 99% of us...I'm not criticizing that fact, because that's what a lot of places are like.... But why try to be something you're not?

Reactions: 4
I live close to where she takes photos for the gram, claiming to be near to her house 😂 I just wish she’d just be real and not fake it lol but I guess it wouldn’t get the likes

Reactions: 3
It really gives me the shivers that just from her photos of her house / children that you could literally work out where she lives (if you are from the same area) and where her children go to nursery / school. I live in Derby too, I drive past her house 2/3 times per week, without realising it was her house until I put two and two together.

Terrifying really, but she's lucky I'm not some crazy person who would use this info in the wrong way. Social media is a blessing and a curse but to reveal so much private information with a number of followers really spooks me. She really should be more careful.

But hey! Anything for the gram! :oops:

Reactions: 8