Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so dull, she does nothing and has nothing even remotely interesting to talk about. People follow/stay for interesting, funny or a total car crash. She is so boring! 😴

Reactions: 6
Whyyy is her daughter walking around outside in her ballet shoes? They are pretty much socks, must be so uncomfortable and cold!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure someone who went to School with her commented on an earlier thread, saying she was a bully at School and is quite bitchy!
Yeah was in one of the older threads, somebody said they went to school with her and she had written in a "burn book", basically a huge bully.

Reactions: 1
9D9C81BA-3473-4E7D-B767-29555AA873CB.jpeg

Has she really paid for her nails like this? It looks like she got Olive to do them for her 😩😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's onto copying mother_ofall_adventures at the minute then 🤣 First the cupboard/fridge organisation and I'm sure that's exactly how she had her nails last week!

Was Hunters&Heels for a while - like when she had her hair cut short the week after Lauren, the wreaths and stuff and she even went to some events she put on.

Reactions: 2
Oh god those nails look terrible. If you have got (as she puts it herself) sausage fingers, then square tips are really not the best idea. And that manicure has been done very badly. I'm not criticizing her at all - she's obviously gone to one of the dodgy oriental nail bars to get them done.

• Haha
Has anyone seen her story about oakey speaking to a Spanish lady for 30 minutes in the park?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd struggle to get my 4 year old to speak to me for half an hour, never mind a complete stranger 😂

Reactions: 3
Does she really think her kid cares about that expensive designer wrapping paper?! 😂 She's really struggling for content now I feel......

• Haha