Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cultural appropriation at its finest. A fortune teller isn’t a Halloween costume. They’re normally Romany Gypsies and this incredibly disrespectful to their culture.
The girl who does her kids cakes dressed up as the same thing. I have never ever seen anyone dress up as a fortune teller before. Who copied who?!

The girl who does her kids cakes dressed up as the same thing. I have never ever seen anyone dress up as a fortune teller before. Who copied who?!

Ignoring the ignorance of choosing that as a costume, Emma looked alot better 😂

Reactions: 2
Ignoring the ignorance of choosing that as a costume, Emma looked alot better 😂
Emma was very clever with her choice of her outfit. She went with a headband rather than the traditional head scarf. Emma also didn’t put religious symbols of her head unlike Ainsley. So yes Emma was still wrong and did look better but she wasn’t half as uneducated as Ainsley. my family have a Romany Gypsy background and I am quite frankly disgusted in her.

Reactions: 4
Emma was very clever with her choice of her outfit. She went with a headband rather than the traditional head scarf. Emma also didn’t put religious symbols of her head unlike Ainsley. So yes Emma was still wrong and did look better but she wasn’t half as uneducated as Ainsley. my family have a Romany Gypsy background and I am quite frankly disgusted in her.
Even if you messaged her she would just delete and block. I wonder at what point she will make these uneducated choices with their children's costumes in the future

Ermmmmm..... not being funny but people dress up as anything / everything for Halloween. Why are people “quite frankly disgusted” at her for dressing as a Romany gypsy? People dress up as Christina Aguilera and Kim Kardashian for Halloween and you don’t here them whingeing. Everyone needs to calm down and get a life. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ermmmmm..... not being funny but people dress up as anything / everything for Halloween. Why are people “quite frankly disgusted” at her for dressing as a Romany gypsy? People dress up as Christina Aguilera and Kim Kardashian for Halloween and you don’t here them whingeing. Everyone needs to calm down and get a life. bleeping hell.
Hey ains x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s a bleeping religious thing! You wouldn’t dress up as a Muslim or Jesus for Halloween. It’s borderline racist and if you justify the behaviour you’re as bleeping bad. Now do some research and back up Ainsley on her crappy Instagram page!

Reactions: 7
It’s a bleeping religious thing! You wouldn’t dress up as a Muslim or Jesus for Halloween. It’s borderline racist and if you justify the behaviour you’re as bleeping bad. Now do some research and back up Ainsley on her crappy Instagram page!
Honestly, get a life. She dressed up as a fortune teller for Halloween, no need to cry about it or get yourself all worked up. I don’t need to do any research to know that this world is full of precious little babies who are offended by everything.

Honestly, get a life. She dressed up as a fortune teller for Halloween, no need to cry about it or get yourself all worked up. I don’t need to do any research to know that this world is full of precious little babies who are offended by everything.
Well I hope one day that no one disrespects your cultural heritage. I’m not worked up at all. I said I was disgusted by it, as I would be if someone took the piss out of other religions and cultures. It’s not appropriate. But it’s people like yourself that will tolerate tit behaviour and tit comments to avoid being a ‘little baby’ as you called it. Well I’m sorry for standing up for a culture and not tolerating bullshit like that. Now duck off and enjoy your evening ✋🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m offended by your ignorance, you absolute foul human, GTFO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Doughnuts last night and a massive slab of cake & hot chocolate for Olive girl today. Does she want those kids to end up obese?!