Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, McD’s all the way!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at some of the comments regarding the Halloween costume. For anyone who thinks it's ok, please follow women like Rabya (she flourished) or Ana Barber who have done a lot of work around cultural appropriation and Halloween costumes.

Ok: witches, zombies, demons, TV characters etc.

Not ok: Muslims, black people, the mentally ill, things sacred to other cultures or religions (like day of the dead or the Pope). It's really quite straightforward.

Reactions: 8
Doughnuts last night and a massive slab of cake & hot chocolate for Olive girl today. Does she want those kids to end up obese?!

She doesn’t care! She had a follower comment about her giving Olive ridiculously sugary stuff when she ended up in hospital with....blood sugar issues! Ainsleys response to this was “I’m her Mother, I can do what I want” 🙄 both kids are going to struggle with their weight like her when they’re older, you can see it coming a mile off with the amount of ‘treats’ they have!

Reactions: 6
Ains is off on another of her ‘boss bae’ outings today..wearing that god awful dress again. Seriously Ainsley, take the dress off, put it in the bin, and please go and buy some more clothes that actually flatter you - that tent ain’t working!!

Reactions: 4
Classic ad with grammar mistakes too! I know we all make them, and it’s human too, but when it is your JOB you should be double and triple checking!

Reactions: 2
If you’ve seen her latest stories (well yesterday’s it will give you a giggle)

The humour that she’s been sleeping with someone else. Daniel wasn’t too happy 😂

If you’ve seen her latest stories (well yesterday’s it will give you a giggle)

The humour that she’s been sleeping with someone else. Daniel wasn’t too happy 😂
Why would a 3 year think that? Unless he’s heard it in conversation? I didn’t find it funny, I found it a little concerning to be fair. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Exactly. A child wouldn’t just think of this, especially at his age.. either heard from someone or somewhere.

Reactions: 1
Oh my lord, why on earth would you post that on your stories??! And where has the son got that from?!

Why on earth would she post Oakley saying that on her stories, with the dumb caption underneath of ‘such innocence’. is there nothing in her life that she won’t post/tell us about for likes and attention?!

Reactions: 4
God knows, but all I know is kids don't just say things like that randomly 😮
He probably means "sleeping with someone" like a sleep over! But it sounds dodgy af and I cannot for the life of md see why you'd think it was funny/cute to post it! I'd be asking what he meant and gently correcting his terminology.

He probably means "sleeping with someone" like a sleep over! But it sounds dodgy af and I cannot for the life of md see why you'd think it was funny/cute to post it! I'd be asking what he meant and gently correcting his terminology.
Imagine him going into school,
"My mummy has been sleeping with someone who isnt my daddy and she thinks it's so funny. She even took a video of it" 🤭😬
Bloody hell ainsley!

She’s cringe.

Im Sorry but she needs parenting lessons. The kids behaviour is something else.